View RSS Feed

Domkin

1. Adam Joseph Copeland (Edge) - A Celebration

Hi all,

The world of “Wrestling” Entertainment constantly blurs fantasy with reality to keep fans guessing whether something they’ve just seen was a ‘work’ or not. Sometimes this can be done to well, Taker after this years Mania for example and sometimes disastrously (Jarrett/Angle). Sometimes we just don’t know when storyline ends and reality begins which is why I initially ...

Updated 04-12-2011 at 03:59 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Rocks Return Update - All bout The Miz now.....

Hi all. Three weeks ago I posted a blog on the return of The Rock and discussed the benefits and potential pitfalls for the WWE as a result of it. Had some really good discussion points and comments out of it and so thought I’d build on this by looking at how the angle has developed and what I now believe to be the biggest benefit of the return of The Great One. For me whatever transpires on RAW ...

Updated 03-17-2011 at 03:38 PM by Domkin

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. To PG or not PG...

Hi all, time for blog number 2 and I can think of no better subject than the constantly debated topic of the WWE PG rating. I would also like to recommend that you check out Polly-Pablo's blog on this subject as they cover some really good angles on this and encourage good debate.

Ok, so lets start by frustrating a few of you by saying...I dont have a problem with the PG rated WWE product. ...

Updated 02-26-2011 at 06:47 AM by Domkin

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Rocks Return - Blessing or Curse?

Hi eW community, my names Dom and this is my first stab at a blog. Hoping to be a regular contributor and look forward to hopefully generating good discussions and comments. So where better to start than with what was quite possibly the most exciting return in WWE history earlier this week. Unless you have been living under a rock (pun intended) you will have no doubt seen the 'in ring' return of ...
    Tags: the rock, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.