Blog Comments

Yeah Brett1N, I was in the same boat you were. I bought a WM package, have a pile of money in that and I was scared it was gonna be a shit Mania. The Rock saved it by himself, I am hoping theres one more good surprise Vinnie has up his sleeve since Sting isnt gonna happen. But to the blogger, this was a good one, keep em coming but IMO this was the best thing that could happen. I am glad Rock bashed these guys, theyve got to step their game up. The reigns on these guys with the PG have got to be lifted in order for new stars to truly take off. I like John Cena the person, but I hate his character these days. Its so stale that its nauseating. At least when he was the Doc of thugonomics he was funny. Cena is a good soldier hes gonna do whatever Vince wants him to, thats why this has been milked to death. Its a cash cow and when people have had enough just like with Hogan in WCW they will turn him heel. Once again in order to expedite this the PG era has to end. WWE has rushed too many of these guys in these days. Guys like Michaels and Hart were in there for many years before they got the championship. They had IC runs to build them over their earlier years and now that belt means nothing, theres no rhyme or reason to it. Sheamus got the title too quick, so did Miz. Theres nowhere to go but down now for those guys, the creative team is just not good right now, I wish they would clean house.
    Great blog my man.Those very thoughts came to my mind after this past Raw.The Rock not only made Cena look incredibly average but for that matter he made the entire roster look very average.My hope is that out of al this wwe will give their stars a chance to sortf of come out of that corporate shell a little bit and let the stars be themselves a little bit more when it comes to being on the mic.I think with the pg era it may have taken alot of the personality out of wrestling and thats exatcly what the Rock brought back was personality.I think if vince lets his wrestlers cut loose a little bit more we may be surprized by by some of the wrestler and go damn,didnt know so and so had it in him to cut a promo like that.It remins to be seen. BTW I might be nuts but my hunch tells me Rock vs Cena at Summer Slam. Just a thought
    I think this whole situation is one massive blessing. I got tickets to WrestleMania back in November when they first went out sale. I'm not going to lie, I was skeptical about how 'Mania was going to be and really starting questioning how Vince was going to swing this whole thing. After this past Monday, I will never doubt Vince again. You can hit me up Twitter too if you want, @Brett1N.
    Hi thanks for the comment, greatly appreciated. Cena's a tough guy - just look at the way he rode the abuse during the ECW One Night Stand time. Its going to be interesting to see but its certainly unpecedented for the business to take their number 1 face and create a situation a large amount of the wrestling community looking forward to him getting a kicking from a returning or debuting superstar. After all they didnt let it happen to HHH with Steiner or Goldberg. Interesting times.

As for Swagger, he's a genuine talent like many of the other guys on the roster. Frustrates me when TV time is spent on kiss cams, dance offs etc and not on their abilities.
    Wow, good blog! Guess I never really thought of it like that but you make very valid points. If cena is to stay the poster boy then hopefully they won't let the rock bury him too much. And on a side note I hope swagger gets out of the dog house and a push back to the WHC real soon
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.