Blog Comments

Really good read. Makes clear sense and makes you wonder if CM Punk will officially leave and not just "leave" since if he was going to be gone, then WWE would have no real incentive to push Punk so well. My thoughts are that Punk will leave in order to take time off, but he will still be tied to the company and not join TNA (maybe ROH) so that future WWE promos can still reference Punk

good point about the difference between TNA structure and WWE structure and how when tna does it, whatever, but when wwe does it, its blasphemy. Sounds like something Paul Heyman would say. Good blog
    Very good blog, nice reading.
    I will mention that Punk never wished McMahon dead, he was just saying that Hunter and Stephanie were taking over once he was dead.
    I think Punk will take time off, his reason for leaving is he's burnt out.
    Trolls aint just dolls.
    Fuck EDGE weakest spear in wwe history ..OVEr RATED R SuPeRSTar....this was da only way Christian was gettin a push..goodbye adam
    Troll alert.
    Man Fuck EdGE..edge always been over Rated R as shit..WeaK ass spears ..and I blame pg for him being so lame on da mic... but either way edge was nothin reeeally special .. Christian way better in the ring..
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.