Blog Comments

To each there own as far as the "Grey's Anatomy" thing I'll admit one of my guilty pleasures is "Keeping Up With The Kardashians", but only because I am a fan of Scott Disick the guy is hilarious.

On topic though Shawn is my number 5 favorite of all time and one of the most loved and respected by everyone in the industry and fans. I agree with everything you stated above about him, but my favorite thing about him is how he evolved over the yrs to keep up with the current talent and audience. Hell of a performer and completly deserving of all the praise he receives. Good blog man keep em coming.
    Again , I agree 100 % , as long as you don't count the watching "Grey's Anatomy" thing !!!
    Grey's Anatomy sucks! I would watch it if it weren't for the chinese chick so ugly. She doesnt belong just like nasty ugly Rihanna didnt belong in Battleship. Awesome movie but she brought it down, ugly so so ugly!
    I like him, but hearing some of the bad things he did in the past such as costing other guys various championships.....really hurt him as one of my fav guys in the biz. He is without question Mr.Wrestlemania though.
    Great blog really pleasant read.

As far as Nash I didn't really watch too much of his stuff other than his run in TNA and when he came back, but based on that I don't mind him.

I love Kane though. He has the presence, the mic ability, and the ability to get it done in the ring. I wish they would use him a little better these days because I think they are missing out on some potential gold with this guy. He is def their best monster heel of all time everything about him is menacing especially his whole entrance gig.

Once again great read and looking forward to the next one.
    Nash and Kane can both put on amazing matches . Nash vs AJ for the title { I forget which one } was a great match , Kane in hardcore matches are just sickkk Kane vs Shane come 2 mind
    We're most likely the minority in this one brutha!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.