Blog Comments

Jesus you are creative
    This would be awesome to play out. Dynamic, pretty good pace of action... Plus this would give Miz, Santino, ADR and Otunga some nice time to shine.

Only thing I disagree with (and it's nothing against you)... Santino reverses the 2nd Verdict into a front facelock while held in the air, transitions to an impromptu DDT from desperation, then hits the Cobra as Otunga stumbles to his feet FOR THE WIN... It's TEAM LONG!!!

... Just because I can't stand Johnny...

But seriously, awesome write!
    Like myself, you are a visionary. I can't imagine this match going any other way. When I hit the lottery and buy TNA, I'm hiring you as one of the head creative writers. We're outing Bischoff and making real competition for WWE.

Great job again.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetheme
    No, just no. Not only does making miz some type of bad ass doesn't look or sound right, but making him a face after being the biggest pussy ever in the WWE/WWF is even worse. The miz should just stay out of mania, and most of all out of ADR's way.
    Your opinion isn't very high on The Miz...but I'm go out on a limb and guess that you're probably a huge Dolph Ziggler blower, aren't ya? And ADR? Are you freakin kidding me?
    Not so fast the thetheme. I mean think about it the WWE makes most...if not ALL of there heels look like weak lil punks. Not to long ago Sheamus was running scared from Nexus and then "BOOM" Face turn. Now look where he is... He's the beast that the WWE should've made him since day one. Anyways for what it's worth, I like the idea and I think a face turn would do something positive for the Miz.
    Updated 03-14-2012 at 02:06 PM by dub
    I think this is a great idea, something that I would like to see happening, well done!
    This will happen,either that or Miz will set the record for having the highest amount of backstage segments at any wrestlemania.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.