View RSS Feed

TheSilk

1. My Idea for The Miz's Wrestlemania! PART 2

Now I know I said I was going to let you guys think of what would happen at wrestlemania if The Miz was involved in the GM match up (on long's team). But I got thinking about it, and I thought I would share it with you!

Special shout out to the DK Wrestling Savior for his kind words and apologies if you were thinking along the same lines.

Here goes! So based on the ...

Updated 03-15-2012 at 12:44 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: the miz, wwe
    Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  2. My Idea for The Miz's Wrestlemania!

Now this is my first blog for about a year, so please be kind. But really wanted to share this with you!!!

The Miz as of late has been on a losing streak and has struggled with getting his wrestlemania match. This week on raw he lost to cm punk and lost the chance of being on the grandest stage of them all with it. Now I know it's been rumored that he will be involved in the rock/cena ...

Updated 03-13-2012 at 08:05 PM by TheSilk

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Finally!!!!!!............ ...............The Rock back in the title picture?

Now I know this could be a long shot, but what if WWE wanted to really mix things up a little bit! And obviously if The Rock is willing to wrestle some matches, could we see The Great One recapture the gold?????

After raw this week, I think it is clear The Rock is going to be involved a little more then just being the host at wrestlemania. Possibly a John Cena screw job or after John ...
    Tags: cena, the rock
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. TNA have done a good job with Jeff Hardy!

Since Jeff Hardy has made his second appearance in TNA I feel they have surprisingly utilized him in the correct ways.

Now Jeff's last stint in the WWE you could argue to be his best in his whole career main eventing and winning championships, but I actually think TNA have done one better then WWE on this occasion!

WWE would never have dreamed of making Jeff heel in ...
    Tags: jeff hardy, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Time for AJ Styles to join WWE?

AJ Styles is probably the best wrestler to come out of TNA as an original. But over the last year or so since Hogan and Bischoff have been involved it just seems to have gone a bit stale. Now I know this is no fault of AJ, but it just seems like they don't know what to do with him. For example the whole fortune/immortal storyline just seems to drag AJ down, I feel he would work much better as his ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.