Blog Comments

I'm not going to read this long blubbering rant... learn how to make paragraphs and space shit out.
    "Have the announcers be announcers not part of the storyline this Micheal Cole stuff is garbage they should tell the story not be the story"

Well said!
    you know what? i'm not trying to be an idiot or anything, but please try using proper english.
    Ever hear the term, getting "fat and lazy"? What creates that is conformity and no competition around you. Competition is what makes companies go from good to great. Wrestling was at its highest when the Monday Night Wars drove WCW and WWE to put their best foot forward every week. Until TNA or another company rises up from the ashes, I don't think the WWE will be working too hard.

I am sure a lot of fans are enjoying the WWE right now and others (like myself) feel they need an overhaul in a lot of areas. Whether you look at creative writing or talent, the wrestling industry needs something fresh.

Of course, when you do lose HBK, Batista, Y2J and Hunter, Taker, and Punk to injury for 2010, it does set you back a little bit. Regardless, Vince, Hunter and Steph need to regroup and get some new ideas flowing.

With the recent Q4 financial results, it sounds like there is a little bit of panic in Stamford, CT these days and that is a good thing. But you already knew that!
    What you may not like, others are enjoying. They are creating new stars...and no, you don't have to carry a belt to be considered over or pushed to the top. Ask Roddy Piper.

As for the comedy relief thing, you need it. You can't have everyone all unstoppable and serious. That would make for a very stale show and everyone will be carbon copies of each other. As far as the Cena thing goes, he doesn't have to be a heel anymore. Just because you or some others who can't get over the fact that his character has long evolved from the "white rapper thug wannabe", doesn't mean that he's not good anymore. It's simply the fact that people can't get past the past.

Honestly, if you don't like it, that's fine...but they don't need to change just to make you or a few thousand people happy. If the overall feeling (from them) is that things are fine, then that's just the way it's going to be.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.