View RSS Feed

n2winlisa

1. The Next great Face of the WWE

Say hello to the Miz, he will be the next great face of the WWE. He has everything WWE loves. He does the grind better then any WWE wrestler right now I am not just talking about wrestling matches. I am talking about being the guy in WWE. He promotes the heck out of the WWE he does ton's of Make a Wish wishes. He is what the WWE needs a fresh face.

Yes he has been in WWE now 5 years ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 5 stale wrestlers/ Top 5 hardest workers in the ring

First off lets talk about the top 5 stalest wrestlers. When i say stale i mean wrestlers who do the same thing over and their gimmick is up.

5. Triple HH- thier is a very good reason he is practically on the shelf. First he is old we all know that. Second he does the same 4 moves every match and you can just about everytime predict when these are gonna happen.

4. Mark ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Young Stars of WWE

Awe the young talent of WWE. They are really good however so many of them have no mic skills a charisma. My first example of the is Sheumus, a great talent in the ring and what WWE like a big raw tough guy. But what has he become one a promising champion but after tonight well he may not even make it to the card on wresltemani. Why? he has absolutely no Charisma at all. What happened to the days of ...

Updated 03-02-2011 at 11:35 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.