Blog Comments

Mark Henry was No.1 contednor for WHC back in 2006, against Angle
    I like how they are using Mark Henry now. Watching him now you can see he's in the best shape of his career and it's nice that his hard work is being rewarded. The other guys you mentioned were good but in my opinion were missing that extra spark to make them convincing main eventers. It's nice to reward guys who've paid their dues but if they're not good enough to main event then it's just bad business to reward them that way. Matt Hardy, Regal etc found their level and had good careers that way. It's better to have longevity than to be pushed too quickly then lose your relevence (ie Kozlov).
    The only one I would kind of agree with you on is Regal he was a great wrestler, but never really had the look he always appeared to be out of shape IMO
    By the way that should be Vladimir Kozlov, is a God awful wrestler, not good awful :0P
    Vladimir Kozlov was a good awful wrestler, one of the worst workers in recent times, that's why he was demoted to comedy skits with Santino!
    Matt Hardy was always mid carder at most, he did well with the numerous title reigns he did manage but was always in Jeff's shadow and for good reason!!
    You're probably right regarding Regal but he ruined his own push after winning KOTR, by getting suspended for violating the wellness policy! His momentum died after that. I can't follow your bit about Chavo and for me, the jury is still out on Mark Henry! Finally, don't take this the wrong way but I take it English isn't your first language?
    Regal is the only one of that list that could have pulled off being the champ, maybe Chavo with the right story line. Mark Henry should have been released 6 or 7 years ago.
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.