Blog Comments

Him losing is part of a storyline, which will lead to him snapping and becoming more aggressive in the ring. Its funny to see so many people saying he'l lose his case to someone else. That's only happened one (Kennedy) and I doubt it will happen again. I remember a certain someone who also lost many matches when they won MITB: The Miz. So what makes you think that Bryan won't do the same, and then suddenly start winning again and become world champ?
    Wrestling is slowly becoming my passion. Once you get properly into it, as a fan, it's quite addictive! I can tell because when people hate on the WWE or say they've 'ruined the Punk storyline', it burns on the inside
    Bryan obtain many championship belts in his indy days including GHC jr title,so I believe he is more than ready to become the Heavyweight champion.
    One thing that irks me though,lately he losses alot and I don't know why WWE booker want to make Bryan look bad.In the end the 'W' aka winning is important to get the momentum going.Also I want to see Bryan vs Punk in WWE main event.
    Quote Originally Posted by AOF666
    Sorry, I just don't see what the big deal about Bryan is. He hasn't impressed me at all. I already know the exuce of his limited move. If Bryan is the best, even with limited moves, why hasn't he put on some of most amazing matches?
    His match against Dolph Ziggler at bragging rights was number 2 in the match of the year voting, only behind Undertaker vs HBK 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ain't No Grave
    I think we have a troll in the room!

Limited moveset?! Please tell me someone (Apart from CM Punk) who can do more than this man!
    I think he's saying he can't use all of his moves since he's in the WWE.
    Quote Originally Posted by AOF666
    Sorry, I just don't see what the big deal about Bryan is. He hasn't impressed me at all. I already know the exuce of his limited move. If Bryan is the best, even with limited moves, why hasn't he put on some of most amazing matches?
    I think we have a troll in the room!

Limited moveset?! Please tell me someone (Apart from CM Punk) who can do more than this man!
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.