Blog Comments

I used to look at the HIAC match as the most brutal match in WWE history, and the ultimate way to end a high level feud. But now its been watered down, where the wrestlers are confined to the cell, which by the way, they barely use throughout the match. In addition, they put almost anyone in the matches nowadays.
    I agree with it!!

These days, HIAC and Ladder matches have become a JOKE!!

Absolute JOKE!!

Gone were those days, where UT/HBK; UT/MF HHH/MF wrestled inside the cell...

n the interesting thing is...PG Era started in 2008 and frm then, we had 7matches...in 3yrs..n 2 r in line..now....

9 matches in these 3 yrs...n total matches r 24 (including one dark match) not 21..
    If WWE was smart, they would let the monster come out of Henry and put a hurting on Orton and let Henry retain. Perhaps have some "accidental" blood flow. By doing this, I think it would add a different dimension to the "Hall of Pain" character.
    I got to see that First PPV with Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. It was the highlight of my night. That is when I became a fan of Kane. It was an awesome moment for me to watch. Man, I was 15 when that took place. I miss Badd Blood.
    Decent blog, apart from the bad grammar, but it was readable. Its obvious that they can't just add blood and more violence into the match, since its the PG era, but if they're going to half ass it, then they should just get rid of the Cell completely. I used to look at the HIAC match as the most brutal match in WWE history, and the ultimate way to end a high level feud. But now its been watered down, where the wrestlers are confined to the cell, which by the way, they barely use throughout the match. In addition, they put almost anyone in the matches nowadays. We had Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase in there once! They are a tagteam, and weren't very established, and were taking on DX in the most gruesome match in WWE history. At the time, they just didn't belong in there, and in my opinion, still don't. This coming sunday, we have wrestlers that are new to the Cell, such as ADR and Mark Henry. Now Henry has proven that hes a monster, and I can actually see him in that match, but ADR, really? He just seems to cheerful to be taken seriously as one of the competitors in a HIAC match.
    Worst list ever!!!! Any list with Jeff Hardy in the top five of best High Flyers is a Fn joke and should never be taken serious. Big difference is Flying and following, go check the tape...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

To have a list like this to not include Jushin Liger, Dynamite Kid, Ultimo Dragon, Dragon Kid, Juventud Guerrera, Mistico, or Billy Kidman is just poor thinking.

Research your topic and you will see there is more than just Jeff Hardy and Jimmy Snuka.
    I have a top 4.
    These 4 are the most dynamic high flyers because they can do more than just one move from the top. A lot of the guys mentioned basically have one high flying move, but there are 4 wrestlers in particular that come to mind, who can do many, many different flying moves.
    4.Jeff Hardy
    3.Sabu
    2.Van Dam
    1.Mysterio
    Best high flying woman:
    Lita
    i was looking at the title and thinking if jeff hardy isn't in this list i was going to keyboard rage!!!!
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.