Blog Comments

Daniel Bryan I would hope so but wwe may not be so high on him plus it seems the commentators always hype the fact that no moneyMITB winner has ever lost which leads me to believe Daniel Bryan will be the first. Alberto Del Rio I believe this is his last go around as champion or at the very least his for a very long time.I think he's only champ now because of the Mexican tour coming up. Sheamus will definetly win it again and it'd be criminal if he didn't.The same with cm punk.Dolph Ziggler I wish wwe would get on with moving him into the world title picture.And @ knox A-Ry could easily be the next John Cena simply based on the fact he has that look vince likes so much not to mention he does bring a certain intensity to the ring. But it seems like he's fizzled with the crowds in the last month or so so I'm not sure if it'll ever happen for him. .Nice blog
    great choices...what do you think about Alex Riley? That guy has it.
    As much as I'd kill to see bryan as wwe champ I don't see it ever happening
    Decent Blog but Albert del Rio, Sheamus and CM Punk are already multi time World Champions
    they just need to get rid of gimmick ppvs. They should only have it every once in a while when it fits in the story instead of every year at the same time.
    Damn!! True!! these HIAC/TLCs are ruining those match formats.....in all gimmick PPVs, I like only NOC atleast u can see all champions in a PPV...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One
    Decent blog, apart from the bad grammar, but it was readable. Its obvious that they can't just add blood and more violence into the match, since its the PG era, but if they're going to half ass it, then they should just get rid of the Cell completely. I used to look at the HIAC match as the most brutal match in WWE history, and the ultimate way to end a high level feud. But now its been watered down, where the wrestlers are confined to the cell, which by the way, they barely use throughout the match. In addition, they put almost anyone in the matches nowadays. We had Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase in there once! They are a tagteam, and weren't very established, and were taking on DX in the most gruesome match in WWE history. At the time, they just didn't belong in there, and in my opinion, still don't. This coming sunday, we have wrestlers that are new to the Cell, such as ADR and Mark Henry. Now Henry has proven that hes a monster, and I can actually see him in that match, but ADR, really? He just seems to cheerful to be taken seriously as one of the competitors in a HIAC match.
    Totally agree...the grammar is atrocious but I get the point of the blog. Decent blog.
    they just need to get rid of gimmick ppvs. They should only have it every once in a while when it fits in the story instead of every year at the same time.
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.