Blog Comments

Kurt is the man I'd like to see him return. He still has a few good years left according to him but he has 5 star matches without the silly gimmick he had when he was in WWE. I wish swagger didn't speak the way he does he would be the next Kurt hands down!
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56
    Alright, you got me there, but part 2 did have the exception bit. Anyway, you can't blame a guy for trying

LOL Too true. I did like your blog however. I feel like some fresh talent in both companies could help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drae
    Well your point would be more valid if you hadn't edited your blog to add that last part in AFTER I made my comment. I copied and pasted that statement directly from your blog.
    Alright, you got me there, but part 2 did have the exception bit. Anyway, you can't blame a guy for trying
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56
    Sorry, but I have to correct a error in your comment. I wrote 'Note: The people I choose to be on my WWE and TNA list are Wrestlers that have never been to the rival company, but for the exception for some'. You missed out the last bit, making your whole comment pointless.

Well your point would be more valid if you hadn't edited your blog to add that last part in AFTER I made my comment. I copied and pasted that statement directly from your blog.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    The fact you swapped all TNA's top main event talent for like 2 main event caliber talent is ridiculous. I agree with some of these guys being in TNA, but Daniel Bryan and Barrett are doing quite fine where they are.

The thing is, if TNA wrestlers were to go WWE, they would want TNA's best stars. In TNA, they don't mind settling with people like Chavo. Pleas tell me, what main event talent would do even better in TNA. Is it Orton,Cena,Punk, Sheamus....etc. The bottom line is, I had to chose WWE wrestler who would be successful and have a better career if they went to TNA. Many of you say, oh Bryan will be Champion soon, or Barrett was injured. But the thing is, I'm looking at them right now! In this time period, not in the past or future, but in the present time. And it don't look so swell. I know many of you suggest Cody,Miz or even Kofi to go TNA, but I just don't think they would suit the TNA environment. And would be better of in WWE. Listen, that's just my opinion.

Anyway, Thanks for the comments people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drae
    Note: The people I choose to be on my WWE and TNA list are Wrestlers that have never been to the rival company.

Once again I must point out an error in your blog. Evan Bourne competed with TNA in 2004 and 2005 using his ring name Matt Sydal. He wrested at the Victory Road PPV in a 20-man X-Division Gauntlet for the Gold match in 2004.

Sorry, but I have to correct a error in your comment. I wrote 'Note: The people I choose to be on my WWE and TNA list are Wrestlers that have never been to the rival company, but for the exception for some'. You missed out the last bit, making your whole comment pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    If the point is swapping, then go with the 5 you have going to WWE and then, Miz, Cody Rhodes, and Sheamus to go along with DB and Barrett, to TNA. Just saying.
    Good blog.
    VERY interesting. Rhodes has really stalled in my opinion, he looked like he had all the goods and then sort of dropped off the radar. I like Rhodes in TNA. Unrealistic, but I like it.
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.