View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Future multi-time WWE Champion

Future multi-time WWE champion

Hi eveyone this is baisicly my opinion on who I think will be a future multi-time World Champion in the near future.The order I done this in is who I think will reach there first, keep reading to see who is number #1.

#5 Daniel Bryan

If he becomes World Heavy Weight Champion at Wrestlemania and has a decent ...

Updated 10-16-2011 at 12:00 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How Hell In A Cell Changed WWE

How Hell In A Cell Changed WWE

Hello everyone,I hope you enjoy this blog about Hell In A Cell and we all know that is the next ppv comming up,so I felt this was the perfect time to write about this topic.

Hell In A Cell is a 20 foot high roofed cell structure.It first debuted in autumn 1997 at badd blood.The heart break kid Shawn Michaels and the dead man The ...

Updated 09-28-2011 at 03:30 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 5 Best Highflyers

Top 5 Best Highflyers

Let me just say that this is my opinon of who I think are the best Highflyers,so that doesn't mean that they actually are the best.

Highflyers have been in wrestling for decades now.They wow the crowd many times in a match, and normaly makes fans stand on there feet whith amazement.Anyway lets get to it.

#5 Jeff Hardy

Updated 09-20-2011 at 05:38 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Is Daniel Bryan the next big thing?

Is Daniel Bryan the next big thing

Yo people! im back but whith this blog about the American dragon Daniel Bryan.I had to do a lot of research about his life before WWE,so I might have left out some stuff or not metioned them.

Recap on his wrestling life before in WWE

He is a former Ring of Honor Champion(15 month title reign)while being champion ...

Updated 09-06-2011 at 05:11 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My pick of should've been world champ by now

My pick of should've been champs by now

This is my first blog so don't be to hard on me if my blog has something you really disagree on

Mark Henry

This man debuted in 1997, the only titles he won was the european and ecw championship and only won them once (fast forward 14 years) for the first time in his life hes the number 1 contender for the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.