View RSS Feed

deadly56

1. CM Punk and Steve Austin The Epic feud of The Anti Heroes?hell yes or HELL NO!!!

Whats up, people. I am doing blogs less, and less now a days starting from now it's my official return I am am going to lighten up this place again. Anyway the topic I have decided is about Austin, and Punk.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is one of the most iconic superstars in all of WWE/WWF. Austin has have classic matches, and feuds with the likes of HHH,Undertaker, Kurt Angle,Rock,HBK,Vince ...

Updated 02-26-2012 at 10:50 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. TOP 5 Matches To Permanently Bring Back To WWE

Hi everyone I have not done a blog in a while,so I might be a bit rusty anyway lets get to it.

5.Championship Scramble

Description:Two wrestlers begin the match in the ring, and every five minutes, another wrestler enters until all five competitors are in the ring. After the final wrestler enters the match, there is a five-minute ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 09:50 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My pick of WWE Slammy Award 2011 Winners

My pick of WWE Slammy Award 2011 Winners

Hi everyone.This is my 10th blog in EWN,so I decided to make this one a bit different from my other blogs.In this blog I will say all the awards WWE usually pick and say who I think it would go to,If I have missed some tell me so I can add it to my blog.

Shocker of the year:Vince no longer CEO

Updated 12-11-2011 at 04:28 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Top 5 Entertaining World Title Reigns From Superstars Currently in WWE

Top 5 Entertaining World Title Reigns From Superstars Currently in WWE

This blog is about superstar's who have had entertaining World Title Reign's,who are still in WWE right now.It also has to be atleast from the past 5 years and by the way like my Title says it has to be Entertaining, so that doesn't mean they have to put on great matches to be on the list.

Updated 11-20-2011 at 11:39 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Rock is back but is it what the people wanted?

The Rock is back but is it what the people wanted?

Hi everyone.I have not seen a blog about the rock for a while so ive decided to give it a try,hope you enjoy the read.

The Rock's return in 2011

When everyone found out The Rock was going to be the one to host Wrestlemania,we thought it was going to be electrifying again,but to tell you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Rising talent being used or misused

Rising talent being used or misused

Hi guys it is me again.I wanted to write something like this for a long time but never came the time to do it,in this blog im saying my view how WWE are treating new commers.

I always here people complaining about how young talent are not being used properly.when they are used they destroy guys like big show,then I hear ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. How to make a struggling midcarder into a solid maineventer

How to make a struggling midcarder into a solid maineventer

This blog is about struggling midcarders who have already been multi-time IC or US champs.Those are the type of midcarders this blog is about who are down on there luck,a perfect example could be John Morrison.Actually they don't have to be done on there luck but not able to reach the next stage of there career, ...

Updated 10-25-2011 at 11:02 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Future multi-time WWE Champion

Future multi-time WWE champion

Hi eveyone this is baisicly my opinion on who I think will be a future multi-time World Champion in the near future.The order I done this in is who I think will reach there first, keep reading to see who is number #1.

#5 Daniel Bryan

If he becomes World Heavy Weight Champion at Wrestlemania and has a decent ...

Updated 10-16-2011 at 12:00 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. How Hell In A Cell Changed WWE

How Hell In A Cell Changed WWE

Hello everyone,I hope you enjoy this blog about Hell In A Cell and we all know that is the next ppv comming up,so I felt this was the perfect time to write about this topic.

Hell In A Cell is a 20 foot high roofed cell structure.It first debuted in autumn 1997 at badd blood.The heart break kid Shawn Michaels and the dead man The ...

Updated 09-28-2011 at 03:30 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 5 Best Highflyers

Top 5 Best Highflyers

Let me just say that this is my opinon of who I think are the best Highflyers,so that doesn't mean that they actually are the best.

Highflyers have been in wrestling for decades now.They wow the crowd many times in a match, and normaly makes fans stand on there feet whith amazement.Anyway lets get to it.

#5 Jeff Hardy

Updated 09-20-2011 at 05:38 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.