Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIcon
    We already know what's going to happen at Survivor Series since WWE creative isn't living up to their name. They're going to tag together, but the Rock will screw Cena over again to bolster heat for WrestleMania. -- The most creative thing they could do would be to do it the other way around and finally make Cena the heel to some degree for a few months.
    why waste Cena's heel turn on The Rock, whose probably not even going to be around after their match at Wrestlemaina? Just seems like a waste of something that can actually be more well-put into something else.
    The Rock saying "I'm back and i'm never leaving going away." was clearly taken out of content by most people. When The Rock said he was back, he never really said that he was going to return full-time as a WWE Superstar and electrify the WWE fans again. He was referring to the legacy of the Rock that was never going away, at least, that's what I got from it. I really don't see why people took it more then it was worth.

As for the build-up to Rock vs Cena, its going great. The Rock doesn't have to appear on Raw every week to make this feud work. Him also being on Raw every week will make the fans get sick of him already (which seems to be the case for some odd reasoning). WWE are doing an excellent job with limiting Rock's WWE appearances and not over-exposing him. Just my thoughts.
    Baz8211 is right in his last 3 sentences. Its nice to have The Rock back, but hes not really "back" if he shows up via satellite every 4 weeks, and only comes to the ring every 3 months.
    Thing is...

The Rock said when they first got him back on tv, that he is back home and that he will never leave? has he ever come back? apart from a rock bottom at WM. Don't get me wrong im old school, love ppl like Rock, Austin, HHH, Taker n The Icon HBK. But they hipe the rock coming back, yet he only appears on tv 2/3 times in the last 6months.

Now old school hipes, they would be week after week.

So what happens at SS?? Rock gets the pin (faces will win), super cena and rock celeabrate then ROCK BOTTOM, end of show.

We dont see the Rock for another 3months...

Just annoys me abit, they r saying its the biggest match in WM history but no build up.
    We already know what's going to happen at Survivor Series since WWE creative isn't living up to their name. They're going to tag together, but the Rock will screw Cena over again to bolster heat for WrestleMania. -- The most creative thing they could do would be to do it the other way around and finally make Cena the heel to some degree for a few months.
    thatz te way they did with Cody..Cody lost sme matches to Bob Holly...but with every match he improved n made ppl believe that he's gonna win..but, lost to Bob...n after few matches he had one win on Bob...which also looked natural....n bob felt respect for him..n together they made a TT n Cody got right stage..to prove himself by turning a heel against his mentor...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags
    It's a good blog, little hard to read though.

I agree with your points, just make sure the next time you devide the blog into sections to make it easier to read.
    Took my words exactly
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.