Blog Comments

I think at this point, Cody Rhodes should be up there ahead of Miz. And I would probably have Big Show up there in place of Zack Ryder right now.

And Dolph doesn't draw anything. It's Vickie Guerrero who brings heat there.
    if you watch tna can you make a tna one maybe a roh one? because you are right on spot sir
    Great list on the heel side.
    Great write! I especially want to see what the future holds for Kane and The Miz.
    most people say that punk's shoot promo last july was his "Austin 3:16" moment. So even though he was over and had a successful career before that, that was the moment that really cemented his legacy, and he didn't need to be champion at the time to do it. It was the same when Austin won KOTR and did his Austin 3:16 promo, he had a good career before that minus the world titles like punk already had, but that moment cemented his legacy. Punk was over before his promo, but not nearly as much as he was after the promo.
    i would love to see another three stages of hell match, i think its a hell of a way to tell a story
    Much before CMPunk's shoot promo..when he was a heel..n doing his SES..I expected a feud b/n those two..n that wud be real hillarious...

Much before Punk's shoot promo..in SES itself...u can hear ppl clearly booed Rey and also gave a lot of CMPunk chants..n even the total SES against Bigshow feud also..u can see audibly ppl chanted for punk...

Punk was n is super over with ppl...n much before his shoot promo..I wanted his feud with SCSA (atleast if it is only few promos)....
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.