Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Shot
    Spellcheck would beat you like a government mule. Broc? Maybe you mean Brock?

You were "defiantly" aware. How defiant were you? Perhaps you were definitely aware?

Their? or do you mean there?

I just hope the Chinese don't read this post and see how our educational system has failed.
    I hate when, that happens to me. In my next blog, I will spell check it or you never know I might deliberately do it. You can defiantly count on it!
    As far as themes go, I'd probably have top 3 with Edge's recent theme, MVPs comin, Orton take whats mine in my top 3 with some other good ones. A bit shocked none of them made your list. Those songs just pump me up. Liked Rock's theme from 2000 and Austins from 98. Goldbergs and NWO. You knew when you heard them themes that the roof was coming off the building. Flair's is an obvious as well. HHH My time was probably his best song if you ask me. Brocks is good to. Don't know what criteria you used LOL! I'm back really? Kurt Angle's theme in TNA is awesome too. Prob make me a list soon.
    Pedigree always seemed lame to me. Watching Taker use the Choke Slam as a thing to set an opponent up for the Tombstone which hurts it in my eyes.

A bit shocked that moves that would actually hurt arn't on the list. Pedigree looks like his knees are hitting instead of his face. DDT? Stunner? Tombstone? Piledriver? I'd rather have my chin pulled back than to someone jump off the top rope with an elbow or frogsplash. Torture Rack? Crossface? Yes Lock? Ankle Lock? Get one of those moves you won't be getting up from as easy. You'll probably be limping or holding the back of your neck.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Shot

You were "defiantly" aware. How defiant were you? Perhaps you were definitely aware?

I just hope the Chinese don't read this post and see how our educational system has failed.

Wow grammar nazi. Ninja please.

Yeah punks not turning heel he hasn't been clean long enough 1. and 2. Jerichos winning but the feud continues.
    If reports are true about the big guns returning to the WWE in at WM28 and post-WM28 ... then the CM Punk's main eventer status has come to an official end - atleast for next year.

Well, it already ended when The Rock returned at the Survivor Series.

But if guys like Lesnar and Batista return, Punk will get pushed down the card. Punk is this era's Chris Jericho, hence why he is feuding with Chris Jericho at WM28.
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.