Blog Comments

i have to say my favourite entrance music was always the Ultimate warriors
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondState
    Rob Van Dam's in ECW, "Walk" by Pantera. THAT was a fucking theme song!
    Walk!! .....Easily my favorite entry song!! Newjack (Gansta's) coming out to Ice Cubes "Natural Born Killers" was also pretty re-donk-u-lously cool.

As far as finishers. My favorite is Petey Williams' Canadian Destroyer.

I am pretty much on the same page as Garvin on this whole blog. I like that you put your two cents in.....and actually with the clips and pictures, it's a rock solid blog (fuk da gramma NOTSEE's). I just have a different opinion on the two subjects.
    I know this is a personal fav list, but my only problem is #10.

10. Diamond Cutter not RKO

DDP > Orton & Diamond Cutter > RKO
    Good Blog ... But there is one I don't agree with is Brock. I agree we are all entitled to our own opinion's and Lesner's move never would make my list.

But it was a good blog.
    Rob Van Dam's in ECW, "Walk" by Pantera. THAT was a fucking theme song!
    I'm sorry but I didn't agree with hardly anything on your list. You are entitled to your opinion of course, but I don't think I agreed with anything on your lists, or the descriptions. I think the order is all botched for the finishers list and the content is decent, but missing MANY moves that should be there over the likes of Pedigree, Spear, etc. When it comes to the themes list, you listed some songs that I think were cool, but didn't have that epic feeling of "Oh shit, here comes..."

Like I said, props to you for making the list and everyone is entitled to their opinion for sure. I just happen to disagree... And as for the Grammatical Intellectual flaming you, don't worry. I do agree that you should spell check before you post and it's really easy to do, but I think me telling you this way is a lot better than jumping your balls for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    As far as themes go, I'd probably have top 3 with Edge's recent theme, MVPs comin, Orton take whats mine in my top 3 with some other good ones. A bit shocked none of them made your list. Those songs just pump me up. Liked Rock's theme from 2000 and Austins from 98. Goldbergs and NWO. You knew when you heard them themes that the roof was coming off the building. Flair's is an obvious as well. HHH My time was probably his best song if you ask me. Brocks is good to. Don't know what criteria you used LOL! I'm back really? Kurt Angle's theme in TNA is awesome too. Prob make me a list soon.

Like, I said I did think of a lot of other finishers but I preferred my picks. And MVPs comin did almost make my list, even Henery's beat em up Song I was close to putting on.

Anyway thanks for commenting.
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.