View RSS Feed

deadly56

1. Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 2)

Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 2)

This is part 2 of my blog. I will now talk about WWE Wrestlers who would benefit being in TNA rather then WWE. Let's get to it.

Note:The people I choose to be on my WWE and TNA list are Wrestlers that have never been to the rival company, but for the exception for some.

05. Evan Bourne

Updated 01-11-2013 at 01:37 PM by deadly56

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 1)

Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part1)

Hello everyone, this is my first blog in 2013! I would say happy new year, but I guess i'm very late. Anyway, the topic I chose today is about WWE and TNA. You probably already assumed that by the title, but i'm still going to explain. In this blog(Part1) I will say Wrestlers from TNA who would be the best choice, and benefit ...

Updated 01-12-2013 at 06:37 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Future Biggest Wrestling Company...TNA

The Future Biggest Wrestling Company...TNA

Let me start of by saying, this is my 20th blog in EWN. I wanted to do something different for a change, something I have not blogged about before. I came to the idea which is...TNA! I never done a TNA blog before, except from now. Anyway, lets get on with my 20th blog!

The good about TNA
    I have been a fan of TNA since ...

Updated 11-14-2012 at 02:59 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. If John Cena Retired Tomorrow

If John Cena Retired Tomorrow

In this blog I will suggest superstars, who are currently in WWE, that would take John's spot as face of the company if he left WWE. I am not saying he is leaving, but if it was to happen. The superstars I have chosen are in no particular order, but the last superstar would be my great pick. Anyway, lets get on with the blog.

Rey Mysterio ...

Updated 11-04-2012 at 10:37 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Future Tag Team Champions

Future Tag Team Champions

Today, i'm going to talk about the Tag Team Division in WWE. Triple H said some time ago, he was interested in rebuilding the Division back to it's glory days. Now recently the Tag Team Division is slowly but effectively building up nicely. ...

Updated 09-30-2012 at 04:12 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Meltdown: Laying The Smackdown Review

Meltdown: Laying The Smackdown Review

Hi everyone, it's me again doing this weeks Smackdown Review for all you Smackdown fans! This week on Smackdown, the mainevent was to see who will be the new #1 contender for Sheamus World Heavy Weight Championship. Anyone ...

Updated 07-31-2012 at 02:41 PM by deadly56

Tags: smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Meltdown: Smackdown Review

Meltdown: Smackdown Review
    ‚Äč
    Welcome to the very first show of Meltdown! I have seen a lot of reviews from people about Raw,Wrestlers,Guest Hosts ect. But I don't remember ever seeing a Smackdown Review in the Blog section of EWN, so I have decided to do one for all you Smackdown fans, ...

Updated 07-22-2012 at 05:49 AM by deadly56

Tags: smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. My Top 10 Finishers and Theme Songs

My Top 10 Finishers and Theme Songs

Hi, everyone. I have not posted a blog in quite a while and the blog i'm doing today isn't the type of blog I would usually do. This is more of something, that I enjoy in Wrestling and I thought would be fun to do.

10.RKO

Updated 11-05-2012 at 01:46 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Building CM Punk's Legacy

Hi everyone, it's me deadly here again. I want to talk about CM Punk and how he can improve and whats next for him.

Jericho/Punk Feud
    What ever happens at Wrestlemania WWE say the Punk and Jericho feud will continue. Now that WWE have said this, many possibilities can happen at Wrestlemania and I'm going to go to say what I feel are the most likely.

Jericho Wins ...

Updated 03-29-2012 at 09:27 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 5 Best Faces/ Heels Currently in WWE

Hi everyone. This blog is about Heels/faces currently in WWE who I think are quit good overall, and that doesn't mean they have to have a lot of momentum right now, but could of had recently.

Heels

#5 The Miz

I will admit it I am a bit of a Miz Mark. I think ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.