View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. If John Cena Retired Tomorrow

If John Cena Retired Tomorrow

In this blog I will suggest superstars, who are currently in WWE, that would take John's spot as face of the company if he left WWE. I am not saying he is leaving, but if it was to happen. The superstars I have chosen are in no particular order, but the last superstar would be my great pick. Anyway, lets get on with the blog.

Rey Mysterio ...

Updated 11-04-2012 at 10:37 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Future Tag Team Champions

Future Tag Team Champions

Today, i'm going to talk about the Tag Team Division in WWE. Triple H said some time ago, he was interested in rebuilding the Division back to it's glory days. Now recently the Tag Team Division is slowly but effectively building up nicely. ...

Updated 09-30-2012 at 04:12 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Meltdown: Laying The Smackdown Review

Meltdown: Laying The Smackdown Review

Hi everyone, it's me again doing this weeks Smackdown Review for all you Smackdown fans! This week on Smackdown, the mainevent was to see who will be the new #1 contender for Sheamus World Heavy Weight Championship. Anyone ...

Updated 07-31-2012 at 02:41 PM by deadly56

Tags: smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Meltdown: Smackdown Review

Meltdown: Smackdown Review
    ​
    Welcome to the very first show of Meltdown! I have seen a lot of reviews from people about Raw,Wrestlers,Guest Hosts ect. But I don't remember ever seeing a Smackdown Review in the Blog section of EWN, so I have decided to do one for all you Smackdown fans, ...

Updated 07-22-2012 at 05:49 AM by deadly56

Tags: smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. CM Punk and Steve Austin The Epic feud of The Anti Heroes?hell yes or HELL NO!!!

Whats up, people. I am doing blogs less, and less now a days starting from now it's my official return I am am going to lighten up this place again. Anyway the topic I have decided is about Austin, and Punk.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is one of the most iconic superstars in all of WWE/WWF. Austin has have classic matches, and feuds with the likes of HHH,Undertaker, Kurt Angle,Rock,HBK,Vince ...

Updated 02-26-2012 at 10:50 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. My pick of WWE Slammy Award 2011 Winners

My pick of WWE Slammy Award 2011 Winners

Hi everyone.This is my 10th blog in EWN,so I decided to make this one a bit different from my other blogs.In this blog I will say all the awards WWE usually pick and say who I think it would go to,If I have missed some tell me so I can add it to my blog.

Shocker of the year:Vince no longer CEO

Updated 12-11-2011 at 04:28 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Top 5 Entertaining World Title Reigns From Superstars Currently in WWE

Top 5 Entertaining World Title Reigns From Superstars Currently in WWE

This blog is about superstar's who have had entertaining World Title Reign's,who are still in WWE right now.It also has to be atleast from the past 5 years and by the way like my Title says it has to be Entertaining, so that doesn't mean they have to put on great matches to be on the list.

Updated 11-20-2011 at 11:39 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.