View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 2)

Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 2)

This is part 2 of my blog. I will now talk about WWE Wrestlers who would benefit being in TNA rather then WWE. Let's get to it.

Note:The people I choose to be on my WWE and TNA list are Wrestlers that have never been to the rival company, but for the exception for some.

05. Evan Bourne

Updated 01-11-2013 at 01:37 PM by deadly56

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 1)

Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part1)

Hello everyone, this is my first blog in 2013! I would say happy new year, but I guess i'm very late. Anyway, the topic I chose today is about WWE and TNA. You probably already assumed that by the title, but i'm still going to explain. In this blog(Part1) I will say Wrestlers from TNA who would be the best choice, and benefit ...

Updated 01-12-2013 at 06:37 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Future Biggest Wrestling Company...TNA

The Future Biggest Wrestling Company...TNA

Let me start of by saying, this is my 20th blog in EWN. I wanted to do something different for a change, something I have not blogged about before. I came to the idea which is...TNA! I never done a TNA blog before, except from now. Anyway, lets get on with my 20th blog!

The good about TNA
    I have been a fan of TNA since ...

Updated 11-14-2012 at 02:59 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Top 10 Finishers and Theme Songs

My Top 10 Finishers and Theme Songs

Hi, everyone. I have not posted a blog in quite a while and the blog i'm doing today isn't the type of blog I would usually do. This is more of something, that I enjoy in Wrestling and I thought would be fun to do.

10.RKO

Updated 11-05-2012 at 01:46 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Building CM Punk's Legacy

Hi everyone, it's me deadly here again. I want to talk about CM Punk and how he can improve and whats next for him.

Jericho/Punk Feud
    What ever happens at Wrestlemania WWE say the Punk and Jericho feud will continue. Now that WWE have said this, many possibilities can happen at Wrestlemania and I'm going to go to say what I feel are the most likely.

Jericho Wins ...

Updated 03-29-2012 at 09:27 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 5 Best Faces/ Heels Currently in WWE

Hi everyone. This blog is about Heels/faces currently in WWE who I think are quit good overall, and that doesn't mean they have to have a lot of momentum right now, but could of had recently.

Heels

#5 The Miz

I will admit it I am a bit of a Miz Mark. I think ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. TOP 5 Matches To Permanently Bring Back To WWE

Hi everyone I have not done a blog in a while,so I might be a bit rusty anyway lets get to it.

5.Championship Scramble

Description:Two wrestlers begin the match in the ring, and every five minutes, another wrestler enters until all five competitors are in the ring. After the final wrestler enters the match, there is a five-minute ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 09:50 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Rock is back but is it what the people wanted?

The Rock is back but is it what the people wanted?

Hi everyone.I have not seen a blog about the rock for a while so ive decided to give it a try,hope you enjoy the read.

The Rock's return in 2011

When everyone found out The Rock was going to be the one to host Wrestlemania,we thought it was going to be electrifying again,but to tell you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Rising talent being used or misused

Rising talent being used or misused

Hi guys it is me again.I wanted to write something like this for a long time but never came the time to do it,in this blog im saying my view how WWE are treating new commers.

I always here people complaining about how young talent are not being used properly.when they are used they destroy guys like big show,then I hear ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. How to make a struggling midcarder into a solid maineventer

How to make a struggling midcarder into a solid maineventer

This blog is about struggling midcarders who have already been multi-time IC or US champs.Those are the type of midcarders this blog is about who are down on there luck,a perfect example could be John Morrison.Actually they don't have to be done on there luck but not able to reach the next stage of there career, ...

Updated 10-25-2011 at 11:02 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.