Blog Comments

^Don't listen to these fags. Good blog, all valid points, i'm very curious about the revenue aspect i think i'll dig into that. But otherwise a good read, just make sure to review it before you post, just a few spelling/grammatical errors
    Sounds like DB is the one you really wanna write
    lol like vince is gonna sit and read all this garbage
    Quote Originally Posted by midian
    I agree with Body Slam.A more intriguing story would be an openly gay wrestler going for the championship and Vince is trying to force him to play the stereotype and show how out of touch Vince is.It can show the locker room split based on there ideals.Cena would be backing up the guy and letting people know that respect should be shown to the homosexual community.It may not work in the era we are in now for the WWE as a lot of parents may not be comfortable for there kids to watch on a pg show (look at the outrage from some parents after Paranorman)but it will get alot of talk going and of course get WWE in better with there Be a Star campaign and GLADD.
    I like that idea actually. I mean homosexuality is such a big part of the current events. And even though parents might be uneasy about it, WWE is a decent place for a kid to learn about this kind of thing, especially with him prevailing, showing that we're all the same no matter what.
    If Damien Sandow did your idea i can garentee he will be cemented as a beautiful heel for years, i like it
    I agree with Body Slam.A more intriguing story would be an openly gay wrestler going for the championship and Vince is trying to force him to play the stereotype and show how out of touch Vince is.It can show the locker room split based on there ideals.Cena would be backing up the guy and letting people know that respect should be shown to the homosexual community.It may not work in the era we are in now for the WWE as a lot of parents may not be comfortable for there kids to watch on a pg show (look at the outrage from some parents after Paranorman)but it will get alot of talk going and of course get WWE in better with there Be a Star campaign and GLADD.
    The chances of it happening even if WWE is 18+ is very unlikely.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.