Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    At least my comment was funny, don't have to like everything I read, Fella.
    Yeah im laughing my ass off...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Roads
    Atleast he got his name right. What a dope.
    Sorry its not as original as your name...
    nice blog now get this to vince!!!
    He would stop reading after the word "product" in the first sentence. If somebody thinks the television shows are "the product", they need to rethink their definition of that word. The product is the WWE brand, not the television shows. They are just one source of revenue. Fans who misuse terminology do not deserve to have their letters read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erroneous Fool
    ^Don't listen to these fags. Good blog, all valid points, i'm very curious about the revenue aspect i think i'll dig into that. But otherwise a good read, just make sure to review it before you post, just a few spelling/grammatical errors
    Atleast he got his name right. What a dope.
    We all know that Uncle Vince doesn't really give a Damn about the fan base, if he listened to us he'd understand what we want to see. Sorry but John Cena is half the wrestler that Kofi is, but Kofi is horrible on the mic. And we know that Kofi will never be WWE champion. They released a fantastic athlete like Shelton Benjamin but kept Zack Ryder. As a paying customer it's our right to bitch & moan when we don't get what we pay for. The only WWE ppt that I order is Wrestlemania because that's the show that matters. Don't listen to Uncle Vince or anybody who says we don't have the right to complain about the crap we're being forced to watch.
    At least my comment was funny, don't have to like everything I read, Fella.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.