Blog Comments

Why in the blue hell do you think that Shawn Michaels comes back to fight Daniel Bryan?
    If he came back, IF, he would probably wrestle Triple H, but then no need to fight Daniel Bryan...
    1. I never said you said AJ was "midcard at best." Just midcard, which you did say. Maybe it's your reading comprehension that needs to be questioned. The majority of the guys you are using as an argument are in the same boat AJ is. You're really trying to make an argument that Sin Cara is a main event guy? Neither R Truth or Ziggler are in the title hunt currently, and HHH and Taker aren't even on TV. For the rest: RVD > Orton, Anderson > Cena, Sting > Christian, AJ is equal to Punk (better in ring, not on mic, evens out), and I'd rather watch Miz but for a good match would you depend on him or Bully? That leaves Hardy, Morgan and Del Rio. 2 on one and I've sniped every other argument you have. Go ahead and completely ignore the rest of Fortune, Daniels, Angle, Joe, and rising star Crimson.

2. You make good points about Vince, but this is a business and I still don't see why people get on TNA's case for using WWE's leftovers. They've dropped some amazing talent and everytime someone uses the term "WWE reject" the only one I can come up with is OJ. And you end your argument about a 50 year old champ. UMMMM, HELLOOOOO? Taker was holding the WHC just last year. He's waaaaaay more dated and in need of retirement than Sting. Another argument bites the dust.

3. You're comparing two people who are about 20 years apart in age. Horrible analogy, and I've already said Dreamer deserves to jump in the ropes now and then if he wants. Don't even know why you're bitching as TNA never uses him on TV.

4. I still think you're just hating on the gimmick. He's no worse than most of the WWE lower card, and he's TNA's lower card.

5. Except Snooki was going to be a full time Diva until she changed her mind. You know WWE would have signed her. So there goes your point about my point going.

6. Do you not read the notes from people at the show? Because I keep reading that Steiner gets big pops. You're putting too much weight on storyline. How is it his fault if they have no storyline for him? He still gets out there and gets a reaction from the people, and I bet his merch sells too.

7. You didn't say he was midcard, I did. Once again, reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. He's not going to get a big push so he should just go backstage? Not everyone can be in the main event, and I think that's a fundamental flaw in your thinking throughout the entire blog. Take Jericho for instance. He's been quoted as saying he doesn't need to be the main event championship holder. He just goes out, does his job, and puts on a show. And guess what? He loses a lot. Losing isn't a push, so I guess Jericho should just stick backstage too huh?

8. Did you read what I said? Back up your OPINION, with FACT. Storylines are not the wrestler's fault and should not reflect on their talent. And the other point you made was more opinion. I'm still waiting.

9. Putting the title on Sting his first night back was stupid, but it's not stupid that he has it period. Once again I direct you towards Undertaker. A 50 year old man who wears a trenchcoat and eyeliner and loses all of his power when a fat high pitched lard opens the lid to an urn. Was it "unbearable" when he was the champ?

I've been arguing wrestling on message boards for ten years, you're going to have to up your game or I'm going to continue to smoke and embarrass you point by point over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by tad locust
    I dont get the Kofi-Booker match,just because there both black dosent mean they have similar personas or styles.
    When did I say that? I said that they both been compared with one another and Smackdown has hinted on this feud so I really don't know why you brought race into this. Me personally, I am a fan of both of there wrestling styles and I really feel that they can have a good match together.
    I dont get the Kofi-Booker match,just because there both black dosent mean they have similar personas or styles.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave100
    Nice little fantasy blog mate but come on do you really think any of these matches will happen? out of the 6 matches there is 0% chance with 4 of them and about a 1% chance for the other 2, as i said i like the blog but there really is no way these will happen
    Thanks man for the complement, much appreciated mate but I really disagree with you. I mean, there is a chance these matches can happen down the line. Booker T and Nash signed legends contracts and could wrestle on occasions if they wanted to, Angle and Sting maybe in TNA but who knows how long they will stay there, and Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels aren't currently wrestlers these days from retiring from the wrestling business but it can be a possibility that both wrestlers lace up the boots one more time. Like I said, I won't count these matches out and IMO, its obvious that this matches can happen.
    Nice little fantasy blog mate but come on do you really think any of these matches will happen? out of the 6 matches there is 0% chance with 4 of them and about a 1% chance for the other 2, as i said i like the blog but there really is no way these will happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaitsu
    you took the words completely out of my mouth-err... fingers.
    Please, state your reasons as to why i'm 'wrong'. I really wanna hear what you have to say.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.