View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Nitro's 10 Bold Predictions for Night of Champions

I'm coming home, coming home. It is great to be back guys and now that I am back, it is time to make some bold predictions. Back at Payback, I got 3/10 so I dropped a little but until the WWE becomes bold (which they won't), I will not get many points. Before I start, the United States Championship match is on: Ambrose vs Ziggler is happening so we got that! Here we go

10. Primetime Players ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Nitro's 10 Bold Predictions for Payback

Here I am again to bring you predictions that, while might not be right, but will be bold. At Extreme Rules, I got 4/10....well, hmmm. Anyways, I bring to you 10 bold predictions for Payback!

10. Damien Sandow will lose thanks to Rhodes

I was thinking of saying Sandow will win with this nice push, but this is what I really want to see. Sandow looks like he will lose, Rhodes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Nitro's 10 Bold Predictions for Extreme Rules

Here I am again to bring you predictions that, while might not be right, but will be bold and that will be a big thing. At Wrestlemania 29, I got 4.5/10....well, at least I am increasing. No wonder I sucked at the prediction contest for Wrestlemania. Anyways, I bring to you 10 bold predictions for Extreme Rules!

10. Cody Rhodes frustration from pre-show will lead to him being face and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Nitro's 10 Bold Predictions for Wrestlemania 29

Here I am again to bring you predictions that, while might not be right, but will be bold and that will be a big thing. At the royal rumble, I got 3/10....well, they are meant to be bold, so let us see what happens this time. So I bring to you 10 bold predictions for Wrestlemania 29

10. Cody Rhodes will begin to turn face

Like everyone else, I love me some Rhodes Scholars,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 10 Bold Predictions for the Royal Rumble

Here I am again to bring you predictions that, while might not be right, but will be bold and that will be a big thing. So I bring to you 10 bold predictions for Royal Rumble

10. Antonio will win by dq and will continue the feud to Wrestlemania with the miz

Antonio Cesaro is one of the best recent US Champions. He has no reason to drop the belt and with his love-hate relationship ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 10 Bold Predictions for the WWE in 2013

Hello, Nitro here and I am going to bring you 10 Bold Predictions for this year. Will they happen? Who knows! While reading this, none of them are in order, all are the same level.

1. Wade Barrett will not win a world championship this year

This might make some mad, but every year it is predicted so I will predict it again. I believe 2014 will be the strike of gold for him ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 10 Rivalries of the past 5 years (2008-2012)

Welcome to another edition of my blogs, Nitro_99 here bringing you another countdown. Through the PG Era, there have been many complaints about certain things andpeople have been angry with the overall product. Even though the product changes, the wrestlers don't and they have the ability to make a feud escalate from good to amazing. In 2008, I officially started watching wwe so I never saw attitude ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Night of Champions Dream Card

So, I am back if you at all remember me. I am here to share with you the card that I want. Some of it is already announced and some are different. So here we go.

WWE Championship: CM Punk vs John Cena
    It is true that we saw this match-up a lot last year, but not only is it announced, but it is the right way to go. This builds to later next year and this time, different circumstances ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. A Week in WWE: June 4th - June 8th

Hello and welcome everybody to a new regular blog I will be doing. I am Nitro and if you haven't seen my other blogs, some are good, some are bad. Meh. Anyways, this blog will be going down 5 topics of the week that made me think. Might have to change the title but continuing on, let's look at the week. *Note* This is only WWE.

1. Here to show the world......I think?

After ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. How to Bring Back The WWE Tag Team

Hello, Once again. I once did a post about it and since Primo and Epico are tag team champions, I wanted to re-post it and what I would have done.

So, it starts with Kofi saying that Bourne is out for a couple of months due to injury (lies but who cares?). Kofi says that he will find a new partner and he will fill the tag team spot. Primo and Epico are taunting Kofi for several

Updated 01-25-2012 at 10:41 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.