Blog Comments

Are you high? do really think the KO>Divas division, I mean there was a time when this was true but to say that now you have to be crazy. Next Promos Really? Really? Really? AJ, Kurt, Anderson, Joe these guys are great but the rest of the roster is boring and worthless. No way the Tna roster>WWE roster, WWE: Orton,Bryan, Sheamus, Kofi,Del Rio, Edge,Sin Cara, Cena, HHH, Undertaker, Christian, the list goes on. You my friend is what they call a Tna Mark, I'm jus sayin...
    I agree with all your negatives, but the pros I have a little problem with. The knockout division are pretty go at promos and I do like Rayne's gimmick, but their in ring ability isn't any better than the WWE divas are. Excluding Mickie VS Tara matches their knockout matches are just about equal quality.

As far as TNA having a better roster that is subjective. AJ Styles and Kurt Angle are amazing, but TNA doesn't utilize a lot of wrestlers that could be main eventers.
    On the subjuect about ppvs u mention i agree but its not just ppvs. Raw, SD, evan superstars feel so proffetional. the ring lookswell built and doesnt shake as much as the TNA ring does evan the music is better quality. Nothing looks out of place at all. TNA needs to adress this i think. It was the same with WCW just not the same proffetional product as the WWF was. compare RVD'S entrance on TNA to his wwe entrance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo
    Well said Wedge_00.....

mosdope - good blog, well thought out points and a clear format which made reading this blog a lot easier. Unfortunately, you will get some people who feel the need to 'lash out' at every little thing, but as Wedge_00 pointed out, they seem to have no input other than that. My 'piece of advice' for you would be - let those comments go over your head, they aren't worth the time it takes to read them.

On a seperate note - candlelarbra5212 - just a few points;

- If you wish to emphasise a word, you put it in 'these' not "these"
    - You is spelt exactly that way, not 'ya'
    - You seem to be incapable of using commas in your sentences, therefore your writing is grammatically poor/incorrect.......

......No offence meant, usually I wouldn't bother pointing these mishaps out due to the current trend of people who wish to 'amend' the English vernacular or may not know any better - I don't judge people....

Just some 'constructive criticism' for you. (And I managed it without insulting you needlessly, go figure!)
    If there was a 'like' button I would defo use it on this. Fail 5212
    Well said Wedge_00.....

mosdope - good blog, well thought out points and a clear format which made reading this blog a lot easier. Unfortunately, you will get some people who feel the need to 'lash out' at every little thing, but as Wedge_00 pointed out, they seem to have no input other than that. My 'piece of advice' for you would be - let those comments go over your head, they aren't worth the time it takes to read them.

On a seperate note - candlelarbra5212 - just a few points;

- If you wish to emphasise a word, you put it in 'these' not "these"
    - You is spelt exactly that way, not 'ya'
    - You seem to be incapable of using commas in your sentences, therefore your writing is grammatically poor/incorrect.......

......No offence meant, usually I wouldn't bother pointing these mishaps out due to the current trend of people who wish to 'amend' the English vernacular or may not know any better - I don't judge people....

Just some 'constructive criticism' for you. (And I managed it without insulting you needlessly, go figure!)
    Candlelarbra5212, your criticism isn't exactly constructive or even remotely warranted... I don't think because you don't appreciate the style of writing or presentation really gives you a right to call him, "a pompous prick".. Just because it's something you don't appreciate, doesn't mean it's crap. It's a well articulated piece of writing, with a clear context (or perspective) given for the writing. The structure is a little formal but nothing is wrong with that.. Substantially better then most of the blogs on this site. Nice work, mosdope..

Here's an idea, instead of being an 'armchair' critic you actually do a piece of writing of your own that contributes in an beneficial discursive manner.. So, offer a different opinion, or tone of writing in your work but most importantly do something beyond shouting from the sidelines like a drunk.. (I call this 'Put your money in your mouth or GTFO!)
    Very clean format...looks professional
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.