View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. What really grinds my gears? The Death of WCW.

Grinds-my-gears1.jpg
    "Remember that wrestling company back in the day? What was its name, WCW? Yes that was it. WCW seems to be a faded memory now, and a lot of wrestling fans, or should I say 'Marks', seem to think they knew what killed it off. It was David Arquette! No... wait, it was Kevin Nash! It was Vince Russo and Bischoff! It was Hogan! It was all the celebrities! It was

Updated 01-13-2013 at 09:42 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What Really Grinds My Gears? Twitter me this. Twitter me that.

Episode 8 - Twitter me this. Twitter me that.

"You know what really grinds my gears? That freaking social media. Am I supposed to spend all of my days, tweeting, facebooking, and myspacing (Oh i went there ... once), my fingers into oblivion? Well I could gladly do that very much, but not during the wrestling!"

"Why

Updated 01-04-2013 at 11:13 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What really grinds my gears? Episode 7 - Exploiting Life and Death.

grinds.jpg
    "You know what really grinds my gears? Exploiting death. Death is already a bummer, but do we really need to exploit it to further a wrestling angle? I mean... Come on ... Seriously? Do we have to watch as someone fakes a heart attack? What about those people who lost loved ones to heart attacks? How would they feel? I can tell you that it would bring up ...

Updated 12-17-2012 at 02:42 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What really grinds my gears? Episode 6 - Suspension of Disbelief

grinds.jpg
    "So I'm sat there with my beer... watching the wrestling in my local bar... and some dude comes up to me and says... 'You know wrestling is fake right?'. I turn my head to look at this guy in the face... and I think to myself... Does he think I am incredibly stupid, or is it just him who is incredibly stupid?

So I tell him 'Yes, of course I do,

Updated 11-23-2012 at 01:57 PM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. What really grinds my gears? Episode 4 - A New Hope, that Russo stays away forever

557741_301835079918069_667980475_n.jpg
    "You know what really grinds my gears? That Vince Russo guy, why doesn't he get with the freaking program? It's called a wrestling show, not a badly written soap opera. Why do we need this guy to turn, and that guy to turn, and this girl to twist and turn like a twisty turny thing? It get's old, it's not big and it's not clever! I'm just sat here with my beer

Updated 11-11-2012 at 06:12 PM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. What really grinds my gears? Episode 3 - Revenge of the Hulkamania.

541358_298199903614920_152064677_n.jpg

"Sigh, so it has come down to this. After so many years of watching wrestling, after watching so many great wrestlers, one of these guys just won't go away. I am talking about Mr Ego himself, the Red and Yellow Power Ranger, 'Thunderlips' in all his glory ... It can only be Mr Hulk 'Look at me I am still cool' Hogan.

You would think that wrestling

Updated 11-09-2012 at 02:02 PM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. What really grinds my gears. Episode 5 - Vince McMahon Strikes Back.

400258_296375897130654_1643555955_n.jpg

"You know what really grinds my gears? That Mr Vince McMahon.. Why doesn't he get with the freaking program. It's called wrestling sir, not Sports Entertainment. Whatever happened to the midcard? Why do you constantly bury your younger talent? Why do we have to endure silly segments that are attempts at being funny, but ultimately make everyone over the age

Updated 10-29-2012 at 09:07 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. What really grinds my gears. Ep. 2 - Attack of the Reality Shows.

"You know what really grinds my gears? Wrestling reality TV shows ... Why don't they get with the freaking program? Showing us all these desperate nobodies trying to get a contract ... and for what? Am I supposed to take them seriously? Am I supposed to believe they won't just be fired a couple of months later? ... Tell us, what we are supposed to do, I'm just

Updated 10-23-2012 at 01:23 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. You know what really grinds my gears?

"You know what really grinds my gears? Cynical wrestling fans .. why don't they get with the freaking program. It's called a wrestling show folks, no need to get your panties in a twist, just enjoy the show, stop taking it out on other people... And that, is what grinds my gears... Back to you Tom."

I had been contemplating a way in ...

Updated 10-20-2012 at 02:36 PM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Who are the Aces and Eights?

Well hello there EWN Readers! This is Kylos, the EWN Facebook admin, here once again to give you a rare blog entry.

This blog will focus on the current TNA storyline of the Aces and Eights, a "Brotherhood" of thugs, who have been terrorizing TNA and its performers for months now.

*SPOILER ALERT* It was revealed last night at Bound for Glory that Devon, the former ...

Updated 10-15-2012 at 05:34 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.