View RSS Feed

kylos

1. What I love about Professional Wrestling. Chapter One - Changing of the guard.

StanInLove.jpg

Chapter One - Changing of the Guard

In this world, we often look for ways to keep ourselves amused. We want to enjoy life, and be entertained, we want to get lost in magical lands filled with diversity. We like to listen to music, and get lost in the songs. We like to play video games and truly become one with it, even if its just for a short ...

Updated 01-30-2013 at 03:04 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What really grinds my gears? Episode 10 - Broken Dreams

Peter sat down at his desk. He was overcome with emotion, he leaned forward and put his head into his folded arms. Peter began to sob as the on-air light turned to red.

Cameraman: "Mr Griffin? We are on the air."
    Peter: "I don't care." *Sniff*
    Camerman: "But Mr Griffin, this is you're tenth episode. It's

Updated 01-17-2013 at 01:39 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What really grinds my gears? The Death of WCW.

Grinds-my-gears1.jpg
    "Remember that wrestling company back in the day? What was its name, WCW? Yes that was it. WCW seems to be a faded memory now, and a lot of wrestling fans, or should I say 'Marks', seem to think they knew what killed it off. It was David Arquette! No... wait, it was Kevin Nash! It was Vince Russo and Bischoff! It was Hogan! It was all the celebrities! It was

Updated 01-13-2013 at 09:42 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What Really Grinds My Gears? Twitter me this. Twitter me that.

Episode 8 - Twitter me this. Twitter me that.

"You know what really grinds my gears? That freaking social media. Am I supposed to spend all of my days, tweeting, facebooking, and myspacing (Oh i went there ... once), my fingers into oblivion? Well I could gladly do that very much, but not during the wrestling!"

"Why

Updated 01-04-2013 at 11:13 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.