Blog Comments

You have actually read the editorials, right?
    This will be the last blog I am doing on the site. I will be moving my writing to the editorials as Frank tells me my writing is too good for blogs. I appreciate all the feedback over the years on my blogs, and I appreciate the high ratings, views and comments.
    Good blog dude, but it has always surprised me how the words "Chris Benoit", "Hall of Fame" and "If" are put in the same sentance. There are no "If's" abiut it................Benoit will never be put into the hall of fame. His actions regardless of the reasons behind them, shone a negative light on pro-wrestling and in particular the WWE. Even considering inducting a proven child killer into the hall of fame would be insanity on the part of the WWE as a company. On top of that whilst these events did cause a change in the WWE's policies regarding head injuries etc, once again the company are not going to stand up and say "Well at least this tragedy showed us how we weren't adequately protecting our wrestlers".................Bottom line is Benoit is someone that the WWE want forgotten, and he will never get near the hall of fame under any circumstance
    I think it's quite obvious it was the brain damage along with the stress of the death of his friends Guerrero and Grunge.

Roid Rage as MVP said does not cause people to kill their family. Roid rage is basically kind of a snap decision type thing and the victim recovers from it quite easily. It basically just means that have an explosive attitude at times but on almost all occasions they have the ability to realize soon after and calm down.

In Benoit's case, this took some planning. I'm with MVP, he simply lost his mind due to head trauma over the years.
    It's a shame such a great career was ruined because of head injuries but at the same time no matter how you try to spin it, Benoit killed his family which has ruined his reputation and put the WWE's at serious risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall
    "If Benoit would ever get the chance to be inducted, it would be done, not because of his career, but because of the changes that were forced to be made because of him"

Not sure why the WWE would induct a murderer because his actions forced the WWE to make changes?
    Maybe I should have bolded and highlighted "IF". If it was ever going to happen, it would be decades from now, and his accomplishments would be recognized only in the sense that he was part of wrestling history and won the world title in the main event at Wrestlemania XX. There would be nothing glorious about it, no hype video, no cheers, no nothing. Just a speech given by one of his family members, to recognize the tragedy helped to change the face of pro wrestling forever. The whole family would probably be inducted, or maybe just Nancy and Daniel. Or it could just not happen ever. Hitler still gets a mention, and he was a true evil psycopath dictator, and he did it on purpose, he was just a bad guy in general. Benoit was not a bad guy, he was a victim of his own passion for wrestling, and Benoit knew something was wrong. His friends and co workers knew it. It was just a matter of time until all that damage, all them chair shots and suplexes would catch up with him.
    "If Benoit would ever get the chance to be inducted, it would be done, not because of his career, but because of the changes that were forced to be made because of him"

Not sure why the WWE would induct a murderer because his actions forced the WWE to make changes?
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.