Blog Comments

Thanks for the comments. I didn't see tonight's Impact yet so sorry if my info is outdated but I think it's a big stretch to have Abyss AND Bully behind Aces and 8's I mean he did put Bully through a table two PPVs ago so that would be a stretch....

.....but I think I would love it if Bully was behind them. As far as I remember, even though he was threatened with the dead man's hand I don't think Bully has ever been attacked by the group but he was one of the leaders accusing Storm of being behind the group. Would be a cool swerve.
    Just a wild thought I got after reading this blog...what if Bully ray n Abyss were behind the Aces n 8s??

I mean Abyss is with Bully but, Joseph parks is against him???
    here are my comments for those where I have given different ratings from you..

Bound for Glory Series

Given a lil more only for the quality of matches.

Joey Ryan

No specific reason for the higher rating..I simply loved it…

AJ Styles/Dixie Carter/Claire Lynch/Christopher Daniels/Kazarian

Given more than ur rating for the fact that it gave us some great matches..at the end of the day WRESTLING MATTERS..

Knockouts Tag

Do you want me to comment on this??
    Updated 08-23-2012 at 10:26 PM by Sahu
    Great Blog. My Ratings also will be same but with few differences...

Bobby Roode losing the TNA World Championship to Austin Aries

Grade: A-

Bound for Glory Series

Grade: B+

Joey Ryan

Grade: B

AJ Styles/Dixie Carter/Claire Lynch/Christopher Daniels/Kazarian

Grade: C-

Bully Ray/Joseph Park/Abyss

Grade: B+

whole "that was you!" chants and parks' expressions are pure gold...I never felt Abyss can be so great with out mask..kudos to Chris Parks for differentiating his two gimmick so cleanly n gr8ly...

Aces and Eights

Grade: A

Madison Rayne/Earl Hebner Relationship

Grade: C-

TV Title

Grade: C

Tag Team Title

Grade: C

X Divison Title

Grade: B-

Knockouts Tag is a currently dead belt hence no grades
    Updated 08-23-2012 at 10:25 PM by Sahu
    Fair grades. Good stuff.
    Thanks for the comments everyone. I just read one of the news postings today saying they are considering merging the titles so I can only assume WWE read my blog haha.

Cobra, I'd be okay if they did title defenses instead and actually now that I think of that would also be kind of cool to book. With either of the ideas it's a good way to get some main eventers that have nothing to do right now (Hello: The Miz) still somewhat relevant in the title picture mixing it up with more mid card guys. Then it's the WWE's choice to either push the main eventer back into the title scene or put the other guy over and test the waters of his ability to main event.

Doesn't look like the title merging of the top two belts will be happening anytime soon though. In that same post about merging the IC and U.S. titles they said they like having a world champion on the Smackdown house shows and another world champion on the Raw house shows. I get that in a way....but it's only in the rarest of rare situations that someone drops a belt at a house show so does it really make a difference to have two World champions?
    Another thought to help make those Titles mean something again. I agree combine the IC and US titles. Make 1 money in the bank match in the year, and the winner can go after ANY title they want, the IC, WHC or WWE.

Hell I'd love to see someone cash in the Money in the Bank contract in a champion vs champion match forcing the titles to belong to the winner of the match
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.