Blog Comments

Ey heel turn comin?
    the cape matt morgan wears isn't from wrestlemania 3. it's just one of the capes hogan wore before he was in WWE.
    so I'm not the only one who thinks Robbie E is being used better..yes, Robbie E is being used better and so is Robbie T (these days he got a character which is lacking in many people in wrestling altogether)...I'm enjoying Robbie E these days (at one point of time I felt he's not at all entertaining)..I have an objection with your rating on Robbie T...I guess for his given limitations he's being used well by TNA...now it looks like both the Robs may end up feuding...

I want to see Zema Ion back as X-Div champ!!!
    I agree with your views on the booking of all wrestlers in TNA except for Chavo...Chavo is booked rightly..his moveset is same from the beginning...in his earlier days he had some more Lucha moves now probably because of age he might have given up them...I have only one problem with him i.e., he should use his original finisher n one of my favorite finishers of all time GORY BOMB!!!
    A couple others? People they are using well (rated 7 or higher) including Daniels, Styles, Joseph Park, Aries, Roode, Bully Ray, Gail Kim, Jessie Godderz, Hardy, Kenny King, Zema Ion, Velvet Sky, Robbie E, Todd Keneley, and Tara. That's 15 not counting Hogan.

I haven't looked thought about it that much but WWE even with what I'm guessing is a bigger roster probably wouldn't have that many highly rated and if so they for sure have way more that would score a 1, 2, or 3 out of 10.
    So basically TNA hasn't used anyone well but Hogan and a couple others? There were more 3's and 5's then anything else. Agree with some, disagree with some.
    As far as I remember, even though he was threatened with the dead man's hand I don't think Bully has ever been attacked by the group but he was one of the leaders accusing Storm of being behind the group. Would be a cool swerve.
    yes..they never touched him n the kind of bad ass villain he is..it'll be great if he turns out to be the guy behind A&8s....
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.