Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man
    I agree with everything you have said. Another reason why i think PPv buy rates are down is that there are too many of them. For example, there were 3 weeks between OTL and ER. It's pretty hard to create exciting fueds in the space of 3 weeks that people will be willing to pay to watch.
    I say that all the time. It would be nice if they had their PPVs set up like how it was when Smackdown had their own set of PPVs and RAW had their own. Or they should a PPV at the end of every month.
    I agree with everything you have said. Another reason why i think PPv buy rates are down is that there are too many of them. For example, there were 3 weeks between OTL and ER. It's pretty hard to create exciting fueds in the space of 3 weeks that people will be willing to pay to watch.
    Cena's match last night for example show why he is not on Orton's level or in his league when it comes to believable matches and wins.
    Great blog homie....

This was one of very few PPV cards that had potential in a long time. Every match was awesome and I really enjoyed the character development of R-Truth & The Bellas....everything was going good until the I Quit Match.

My question is when is enough enough when it comes to Cena and these unrealistic wins?

How can the WWE Management have Cena lose to the Miz on the Grandest Stage of them all but somehow beat The Miz and Alex Riley(Tenchincally) in this match?

What does that do for The Miz's credibility?
    I dig the blog dude. I didnt OTL because i dont waste money on WWE PPV's anymore for mainly the reasons you have laid out. WWE made a mistake when they went on the stock market. It became more about making money to please stockholders than to actually please loyal WWE fans. And while i admit that some of the PG things benefit the wrestler(erm, im sorry ENTERTAINER) like no head shots, other things that have "AWW" appeal like flaming tables, very high risk jumps off things, ect can really still be done safely if properly practiced. How the fuck do you have a extreme rules PPV and have no blood at all? It happens. And fuck Jim Ross for trying to sell it different. But thats WWE. They will sell the shit out anything until you start to believe it yourself. Like John Cena. Enough people can be sold by just having a concept hammered into them. Thats what makes WWE successful and shitty at the same time.
    Great Blog. This was truly an awful PPV, and I must admit, this last RAW was probably the worst go home show in a while.
    somehow john morrison doesn't scream... "takers streak is in jepardy", and imo, jomo will be lucky to have a match at mania let alone "the match". parcore... sounds like one of 10 faceless fucks in the mitb match to me. shelton benjamin syndrome

rock v taker? good match sure... but cena v rock...? thats the classic generations match. hulk v andre, hulk v rock, rock v cena. cena v xpac and chinas adopted china baby... only if the rock would do a match... which he wont.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.