Blog Comments

crippler that was an Xtn to Renivious post....n coz OffTopic!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    Owen Vs Bret Steel Cage match in 94 was one of teh gr8est ever steel cage match where u got to see actual wrestling inside a cage..that match is an institution of wrestling..Bret gave many of them..n I'm sorry for Owen...we missed a gr8 heel in him..RIP his soul!!!
    I agree, but that match was at summerslam
    Owen Vs Bret Steel Cage match in 94 was one of teh gr8est ever steel cage match where u got to see actual wrestling inside a cage..that match is an institution of wrestling..Bret gave many of them..n I'm sorry for Owen...we missed a gr8 heel in him..RIP his soul!!!
    monctonvike pointed it out, but it should serve as more than just an honorable mention. The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan is the epitome of what telling a story with a wrestling match should be. I think it should be the number one match on this list and this is a great list, don't get me wrong, but Rock/Hogan is not only the Rock's best match, but one of the greatest matches of all time. I can't believe it got snubbed off of this list. When I think of Rock, I think of this match with Hogan at WM 18. I was very disappointed not to see it on the list at all.
    Scott Steiner's debut at SS 2002 was AWESOME. Sure it led to nothing, but he destroyed Matt Hardy and Christopher Nowinski. I would have put that on the list, but other than that, great read ^_^
    I enjoyed Rey Mysterio's Smackdown debut. After weeks of vignettes he debuted to a great reaction and beat Chavo Guerrero is a thrilling match and then came back at the end of the night and performed a cross bodyblock onto Chris Jericho & The Un-Americans from the top of a steel cage
    y2j has to be number one. him and bossman are the only ones to jump to the other side. plus it happened in my hometown chicago, the greatest wrestling city in the us period!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.