Blog Comments

maybe you never cared about eddie but i loved eddie in wcw before he came to wwe.. the man was pound for pound one of the best in that ring.. say what you will but he did win a world championship and the fact that he was so over with the fans meant he was waaaaay more popular than owen hart.. you do have a right to your opinions but again like assholes everyone has one..RIP Eddie Guerrero
    After reading this and reading Batista tweet on this very subject, I thought I would share my thoughts!

A few things I need to point out before I say what I need to say!

1. Very upset about a human being losing his life!
    2. Would never down his skills in and out of the ring
    3. Not trying to start an argument

Now on to MY OPINION!!!!!

People know how to jump on the band wagon. How come while he was here nobody except a few even cared for this guy, he was a filler in the company. Had skills but nobody appreciated those skills until his death. I don't exactly call that an entertaining person. Now that he is dead everybody is like OMG I loved him he was the best and I cant believe he is gone. I call this the Owen Hart syndrome. Again nobody could have cared less about Owen and Eddie, until they died. Like I said before losing your life must really suck, but if you didnt like me while I was alive please dont all the sudden be up my ass after I pass. Thank you

People might not like this but I have always called it like I see it. Maybe I should start a blog... The way I see thing...
    R.I.P Eddie Guerrero
    Quote Originally Posted by mika009
    Great read, I know you have Mankind on there but I would have put Cactus Jacks on there. As a long time fan Jack coming back gave me chills. I also like the build up videos to Mr Perfect and Razor Ramon. Some people might not be old enough to remember but thier vignettes were great.
    I loved Razor and Mr Perfects video packages before their WWF debut but when i was thinking about it to include them in the List, I honestly couldnt remember their Debut, The video packages were memorable but when they debuted it was just some squash on Superstars and thats it. I was actually talking about memorable debuts like get in the Ring and make a statment kinda debut or a live interview, Even a attack on another superstar..... Other Great debuts were Alberto Del Rio, Carlito and Shockmaster, haha well Shockmaster had a memorable debut.
    Great read, I know you have Mankind on there but I would have put Cactus Jacks on there. As a long time fan Jack coming back gave me chills. I also like the build up videos to Mr Perfect and Razor Ramon. Some people might not be old enough to remember but thier vignettes were great.
    really happy you remembered hart-michaels at 92, people seem to forget that.
    but what about al snow v christian?????????/
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    crippler that was an Xtn to Renivious post....n coz OffTopic!!!
    Ohh i thought you were asking me haha sorry

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.