View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

1. Top 5 Eddie Guerrero Singles Matches

This list is honoring the Late Great Mexican Warrior, Latino Heat Eddie Guerrero. A few days ago it was Eddie Guerreros birthday and in a month it will be 6 years since his passing. So it was fitting to Honor him in this Blog of top 5.

On a personal note. 6 years ago on November 13th, I was out late meeting with decorators and caterers and setting up a ball room for my sons 1st Birthday ...

Updated 10-13-2011 at 02:11 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestlemania 20..HHH vs HBK vs Chris Benoit.. What that Match Means to me

Ok, This is a Blog about what I still conider a classic, The Wrestlemania 20 main event Tripple Threat between HHH, Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit.

Lets start off from the begining....
    It was 1995, It was Summer time i was 12 year old and I just bought my first weight set. It was Saturday after noon and I wanted to watch wrestling to motivate me while I work out, Now I was a ...

Updated 10-11-2011 at 03:17 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Examples in Great Story Telling... Shawn Michaels 2008

In 2008 The WWE showed a example in great story telling using Shawn Michaels.... 2008 was a amazing creative year for the character of Shawn Michaels. The WWE transtioned smoothly from great storyline to great storyline using Shawn Michaels in 2008.

It all started in 2008 around Wrestlemania time

Updated 10-10-2011 at 06:22 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The 5 Greatest Rematches in Wrestling History

Today we will look at the greatest Rematches in Wrestling history, Matches that were better the 2nd time around. Some times you see a match between 2 men and it blows you away, then they have a Rematch, You Think No way they can live up to the standards of their first match but they go out and top it. These are rematches to Great classic matches that surpass the orginal.

RULES

Updated 10-08-2011 at 12:25 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The 5 Most Disappointing Big Time Matches in Wrestling History Part 2

1. Hulk Hogan vs Sting Starcade 1997
    Say what you want. Talk about Flairs vs Steamboats, Flairs vs Hogans and all the NWA and WCW matches that has come to pass, This match was set to be the biggest match in NWA/WCW history.... This match was built 1 year in advance, Its was the cumulation to the WCWs biggest storyline (maybe the biggest storyline ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The 5 Most Disappointing Big Time Matches in Wrestling History Part 1

This Blog is dedicated to anticipated Big Time matches that disappointed or didnt live up to standereds. Matches we thought were going to Change the face of wrestling or set a new standered but end up being a embarressment, Matches we thought would always be remembered but now we like to just forget them, Dream matches that turned out to be Nightmares, anticipated rematches that resembeld nothing ...

Updated 10-07-2011 at 10:16 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. he Top 5 Most Surprising Heel Turns in Wrestling History

Now to remind you guys, This is'nt the best, This is the most surprising. some of the Heel Turns wont be the best or lead to very much but they are shocking and surprising... So Lets get to the List!.

5. Steve Austin and Vince McMahon Joins forces.
    At Wrestlemania 17, In his home state of Texas, ...

Updated 10-03-2011 at 09:58 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Unpopular Opinion: Original ECW

This is not a opinion that many people will like, cause its about the Very beloved Orginal ECW..... The Original ECW was unique and was very different from the usual that was showcased in the U.S.. But it wasnt nearly as Great as most fans Think it was.

ECW had a habit of pushing some of the more unpolished guys and made more talented men take a back seat to them... ECW had alot of ...

Updated 10-02-2011 at 11:12 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The 5 Most Over-Rated Wrestlers Currently in Wrestling by the IWC

these are the 5 Most OverRated Wrestlers in Wrestling today by The IWC (Internet Wrestling Community)... These are the men the IWC whines about not getting pushed, or not getting pushed enough. How the problems in WWE/TNA/ROH is that these men are not getting pushed or the IWC will simply over-rate their work and look passed all their Flaws..... These are men that dont deserve the Credit they get ...

Updated 10-02-2011 at 09:02 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The 5 Biggest Shockers in Wrestlng History

This List is dedicated to Shocking moments in wrestling. Something that stopped you in your tracks and left you with your mouth wide open, In a Good way or bad way, It dosent matter as long as it shocked you.

RULES
    NO Wrestling Deaths or murders.... So please no mentions in the comments of the Benoit Murder and suicide, this is Shocking moments that happened on TV... Also no ...

Updated 10-02-2011 at 03:32 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.