Blog Comments

excellent blog! i've had a problem with the media has treated the deaths of musicians like micheal jackson and whitney houston for a while, but i've never compared the way wrestler deaths are handled before.
    pls do the honours post it on FB or someother social media site...a valid arguement....bro!!!
    This is so true.
    Shared this on Book face. It makes a very valid point
    Must say I agree with this. It seems to be accepted that drugs are part of the music industry but they're considered to be the bane of the Pro-Wrestling industry. I think it's fair to say that a lot of musicians are considered role-models too and it's always tragic when one dies, but it doesn't seem to be the same for people of other professions. The amount of people tagged on to a musician on tour as management should make them easier to watch and monitor than a wrestler who travels economy instead
    This should be published in a magazine or something, great little article that I could see in a newspaper. Seriously keep it up
    Good blog, when Whitney Houston died they raised the price of her album, can you imagine the hate wwe would get if when a wrestler died they increased the price off their merchandise/DVD

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.