Blog Comments

goldberg vs austin should be up there
    Great blog. Have to say I completely agree with you. Those that will disagree with you will do it because they're just marks for The Rock. They fail to appreciate the disrespect he showed for the wrestling business in the time after his departure.
    Awesome!!! I'm not the only guy who feels that way about the Rock. That's the only thing that made me hate on him for awhile. I definetly don't hate the Rock at all. It's great to see him back and they will tear the place down in Miami.
    Great list and good job on another top notch blog. The only other match I could think of to include would be Kurt Angle vs the Undertaker. The Mark Henry one wasn't great in my opinion and have Angle would have been very interesting.
    All I can say is one hell of a job with this blog. I am hoping we see Taker vs. Cena next year. What's left for Cena after the Rock?
    I, like chato, used to be a fan of The Rock. I saw how John Cena was The Rock replacement 6 years ago. I thought it would be awesome to see these two go at it. But now his intentions are clear. He's here to promote himself, his films, and his twitter account. I'm not the biggest John Cena fan, but i loved his promo on Monday because it was kayfabe shoot, and he told it like it is.
    I know I usually give a pretty detailed analysis of what I think of a blog when I read one, but all I'm going to say is great job Crippler. This was top notch.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.