View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

1. Top 5 Burying the Hatchet moments in wrestling

Wrestling is a weird world. Its a place where two men could have such strong hate for each other that not only do they beat each other with chairs, Throw each other off Ladders and 20 foot cages, Steal each others wives and Family but they even attempt to murder or embalm each other then a few months later all is forgotten and these two men are tagging together or even alias like nothing has ever ...

Updated 01-07-2012 at 09:15 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Take on the Warrior Nash Video Responce

In the childish on going war of words on Twitter and Youtube between Nash and The Warrior, The Warrior made a recent video responce to Kevin Nash's Stupid MMA challenges.

Ok Heres what I dont get, Warrior has alot of Points but Really how does the Warrior have the nerve to say HHH and Kevin Nash hold ...

Updated 01-07-2012 at 05:57 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Take on This Mondays Raw

I Dont really write about TV shows and PPVs, Its more work than I like to do but this Raw was very interesting to me. Their was alot I disliked and avery Little I liked.

Disliked: Chris Jericho's Return.
    Jericho for weeks made a ass out of himself on Twitter saying he wasnt gonna be on Raw. Everyone knew it was him behind the videos and Jericho only made it worse by talking ...

Updated 01-03-2012 at 08:53 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Defending The Wrestlers Most Attacked by the IWC

I read comment boards, Blogs and Post by IWC and What I seemed to notice is alot of wrestlers get unfair backlash that most of the time is unwarranted.

The IWC has alot of points but they seem to unfairly put these certain wrestlers under a microscope, Also over exaggerate on how bad they are and anything enjoyable that they have done such as a match or promo they usually just call ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. CM Punk Overated?

I recently wrote a blog about CM Punk and Randy Orton, The Blog was focusing on how They put down the Rocks involvement at Wrestlemania 28 every chance they get. and In return makes them look jealouse, Bitter and inferior. Not to mention Down right pathic cause they are so consumed by this subject... but I noticed Alot of Punk fans had some valid points and some just really, really overated him. ...

Updated 12-17-2011 at 07:09 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A Message to CM Punk

Earlier this Week I read some of CM Punks Comments from a Recent Interview, In That Interview he spoke about the Rocks Return. This is what CM Punk had to say about The Rocks return.

"I'm glad he's back. He came back for Survivor Series and people saw me steal the show, so it's a business thing. I'm pissed off that I'm the only one who's pissed off. I'm like, 'Come on guys, don't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Is Bret Hart Overated?

This Blog is not asking the question "If Bret Harts Overated" Cause that is the dumbest thing I ever read. This Refering to a Artical on a different Website Called "411wrestling.com". On this site they had a Round table asking If Bret hart is overated. After Reading it I wondered if a intelligent and well balanced Wrestling coulumnist exist. The bloggers on this site have a better ...

Updated 11-24-2011 at 03:57 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Whats going on in WWE and My take on it.

This is me giving my take on the news and current events in the WWE. I'm new to this so bare with me.

Randy Orton Talked about The Rock and how he (Orton) no longer holds bitterness towards him (The Rock) and how he wants to even have a match with The Rock. Here is some clips of the interview courtesy of 411wrestling.com

"As far as The Rock and myself are concerned, ...

Updated 11-23-2011 at 12:04 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Top 5 Greatest Managers in Wrestling History

Being a Manager is a lost Art in prowrestling. Back in the early 90s and 80s there was 4 or 5 maangers per promotion. Managing in Prowrestling is outdated, Along with the Attitude era and NWO Managing just seemed like a thing of the past. Today we have very few managers and in WWE there is only one and she is becoming one of the all times Greats and thats Vickie Guerrero. A heel could burned down ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Why WWE is PG and What The IWC Doesn't understand

I read Blog after Blog. Artical after Artical. All giving their Theory why the WWE went PG. But the truth is, the answer is right in front of are face.

Lets Get the facts on why WWE is PG
    WWE became PG in mid 2008. That was the First Raw PG show for WWE.. WWEs ratings around 2005 were around high 3's and sometimes (very Rare) they hit a 4.0. They ranged around 3.7..... Ratings ...

Updated 11-20-2011 at 11:36 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.