Blog Comments

@ ILLMAT NOT TO MENTION HE WAS STILL VOTED VOTED OVER CENA FOR THE WWE12 COVER AND PPL COULDNT WAIT TO DOWNLOAD HIM
    See, that where I'm confused. How in the hell did The Rock disrespect wrestling? Have you not left one job or position in favor of a new, hire paying one? That is all The Rock did but somehow he disrespected wrestling. Fans need to calm down on this disrespect stuff and understand that what The Rock does in Hollywood, he also does in the WWE. It is all an act and The Rock has succeeded at both. If he really disrespected you or prowrestling, then why are fans watching?
    Well put and i R-E-S-P-E-C-T yo opionion but me personally I never put the rock down. As for me i fel in love wit WWF/E entertainment wise and nobody did it better than the Great Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincaid
    I AM SO GLAD that IWC malcontents are not in charge of creative or booking in the WWE. If they were the main event of Mania would be Drew McIntyre vs. Trent Barretta 2 out of 3 falls for the WWE championship. I'm going to enjoy mania because they are presenting a "dream match" (personally no dream match of mine features Cena in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, but I see why they are doing it) in Rock vs. Cena. Wrestlemania is THE GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALL, not an episode of Superstars. Vince does not care about what internet fans would prefer to see and in most cases I proudly say THANK YOU, VINCE.
    You sir deserve an award for this post.
    I would argue this point about austin not being able to wrestle or doing what the rock is doing because physically his body is fucked. He can show up every once in a while to promote movies or get in the ring and give somebody the stunner but in terms of him wrestling again, As a wrestling fan and a serious fan of austin I'd love to see him get in there and kick some ass like he used to. But with how his body is, he just can't take that risk anymore.

However it was stated by austin a year or so ago on this website that if austin WANTED to wrestle and WANTED to take that risk he could probably wrestle a full time schedule for 2 years max. But I'd rather he not do that, even if those years would make WWE the best tv i've seen in years as a stone cold fan.

Where he's at right now, he's comfortable, healthy and making a living outside of the ring that doesn't completely jepodize his life. Working in the WWE is a 300+ days a year commitment if you can do it without injury but as a fan and human being I'd want austin to just live his life comfortably for all he's done for the business.

He's paid his dues, he's busted his ass. Let him live what comforts he has in life, whether it be good or bad movies. He's still massively popular but he still deserves to have the good life. If he comes bk and makes some appearances sure that's great, IF he comes back for a match for wrestlemania, AMAZING but only if he's really sure it's worth the risk.

As for the rock, yeah I'd say he's a sellout, he's been gone a long time and comes back only when it's good for business, that's all it is. Whether it's for the fans or money, at the end of the day, call him fake or a hero, it's all business and right now the WWE and the rock are helping each other for what's considered good business.
    Quote Originally Posted by azure
    I'd have to agree also on undertaker vs kurt angle as well. This match would have been HUGE and yet they've never faced each other at wrestlemania. But I also could say I would have loved to see taker take on either chris benoit or eddie guerrero as well
    Yeah but the only problem with that is that Chances are it wouldnt even be the main event and 2nd Angle and Taker faced each other like 1 month before wrestlmania so it kinda suffer from being the 2nd match they have in 2 monthes
    I'd have to agree also on undertaker vs kurt angle as well. This match would have been HUGE and yet they've never faced each other at wrestlemania. But I also could say I would have loved to see taker take on either chris benoit or eddie guerrero as well

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.