Blog Comments

I still believe that Taker/Cena can happen.
    Great blog yet again Crips. Honestly, I thought Kurt Angle vs Benoit at Wrestlemaina 17 was kinda overrated. It was a solid match but some people say its one of the greatest, technical Wrestlemaina matches and I just don't see what's so special about that match.
    I watched Wrestlemania 25 yesterday. I watched it maybe once or twice. Undertaker vs HBK was a great match, but it isn't the best match in Wrestlemania history or all-time. I had the same problem as you did with that match. HBK vs Kurt Angle is one of my favorite matches all-time in Wrestlemania history. That and WM 20 triple threat match. I understand why WM 18 Rock/Hogan match is over-rated because it was a huge moment. Two superstars from different eras....facing one another that no one believed we would say. I'm always ok with that. I still think it was the best match on the card of that Wrestlemania.
    I was literally re-watching HBK v Undertaker today, cuz of all the blogs mentioning it, and I thought the same - too much stalling, and near-falls that you knew weren't gonna be 3 counts.HBK & Angle was brilliant, but I never liked how long the ankle lock lasted at the finish, though I understand why.As for Rock/Hogan, well, a great crowd made an average match good.A WM match I find overrated is HBK & Hart's Iron Man contest. Say what you will, but I say *yawn*.
    @ TNAorWWEorROH

I Think Hulk Hogan performed much better when he was younger and in his prime. I dont see how you cant see the slow movement and the poor execution of moves done by Hogan.

Yes Hogan does move well for some one in their 50s plagued with injuries, Also my Aunt looks really good for a woman in her mid 60's but doesnt mean she belong on Maxiums magazine hot list........... Just because he moves well for a man in his 50s doesnt mean the match should be considered a classic
    I disagree about the Rock Vs. Hogan match. Hulk was moving pretty well actually for being in his 50s, the crowd was hot...

If you pay any attention to hogan over the years, when does he ever do more moves than what you mentioned? Hogan always does very little moves so I don't understand what you are saying about him at mania because it was the same as always
    @bearkg88

I'm a bit of a mark for Bret Hart matches but I do consider Bret hart vs Owen at WMX or Bret vs Steve Austin at WM13 the greastest match in WM history but its hard for me to put a top 10, so many different matches over so long of a period, some are dated and some get better with age such as the Bret and Owen match to me is better now than it was when i first seen it.

I honestly might put Taker vs HBK at WM 25 and HBK vs Kurt Angle at WM21 in my top 10. I do like the matches but I just think some wrestling fans really take it to far when praising these matches.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.