Blog Comments

a good read...you shoulda expanded more on the AOL thing though, im confused on what they actually did to put WCW out of business...
    Hey Crippler,

To be honest this blog got me thinking all yesterday about all the talent I liked back in the days. Thanks for that, but I think I found some more names for you. After thinking about it I would update my list big time since the list I made was spare of the moment off the top of my head. Here they are:

1. Jimmy Garvin
    2. Tommy Rich
    3. Austin Idol
    4. Ole Anderson
    5. Bill Dundee
    6. Chris Adams
    7. Adrian Street
    Another great blog Crippler. Kudos!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER
    @Playboy Stevie V
    WOW Nick Bockwinkle What a Freaking Good choice, I wish I thought of it. I'm not sure if Nick Bockwinkle wrestled for the WWWF or WWF but if he hasnt I regret not putting him in over Jack Brisco.

Abdullah the Butcher The Butcher im not a huge fan of, He be on my top ten with Nikita Koloff but I rather see The other guys wrestle for the Mcmahons... But It would of been great in the 80's to see The Russian Nightmare vs The American hero Hulk Hogan, People would of ate that up in the 80s even if the matches would suck.
    I might be mistaken Crippler, but I think the only time Bockwinkle had any interaction with the WWE/WWF/WWWF was when they did a joint event when he wrestled Bob Backlund champion vs champion to a draw.

Bockwinkle had the class and suit gimmick before the Horsemen and he had great chemistry with Bobby Heenan. I think he would have followed Heenan when Hennan left the AWA to the WWF, but he was Loyal to Verne Gagne. I believe he was married to one of his daughters or something like that. That's the reason, I think, he never left the AWA, if my memory serve me right.

I loved Bockwinkle. He was an Original character, from Beverly Hills California. Always got a lot of heat, during his heel run.

Thanks for the props Crippler and keep up the good work. I love reading your blogs.
    Updated 03-06-2012 at 05:34 PM by Playboy Stevie V
    @megahater0420
    Its so hard for me to find out who wrestled in the old days of wrestling cause their was alot of cross promotions or one time deals. I looked Very long and Hard at Jack Brisco on Wiki and I never seen a stint in WWF or WWWF. So I just wnet by that, I will have to do some more checking up on it, Thank you so much.... Im sorry about the spelling, I seen it spelled like that on a site and just went with it.
    @Playboy Stevie V
    WOW Nick Bockwinkle What a Freaking Good choice, I wish I thought of it. I'm not sure if Nick Bockwinkle wrestled for the WWWF or WWF but if he hasnt I regret not putting him in over Jack Brisco.

Abdullah the Butcher The Butcher im not a huge fan of, He be on my top ten with Nikita Koloff but I rather see The other guys wrestle for the Mcmahons... But It would of been great in the 80's to see The Russian Nightmare vs The American hero Hulk Hogan, People would of ate that up in the 80s even if the matches would suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sony
    5. Abdullah the Butcher
    4. The Great Muta
    3. New Jack
    2. Magnum T.A.
    !. Sting
    You can't have Magnum T.A. He barely had a career before his injury. If Magnum wouldn't have had his accident he would have most likely wrestled in the WWE at some point in his career.
Page 51 of 147 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.