View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

1. Overrated WrestleMania Matches

Lets talk about Overrated matches before I go on with my blog... Some people like to comment without reading and defend something that is not being attacked or arguing about something that is irrelevant to the subject that is being written about.

I will put in Bold Print "IN NO WAY DOES ME SAYING A MATCH IS OVERRATED MEAN IT IS A BAD MATCH OR NOT STILL A GREAT MATCH, OVERRATED MEANS ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Rock at Wrestlemania

Wow I know my 3rd Rock Blog but I think people will see this Blog a little different.

I read on New sites How Wrestlers dont think the Rock Deserves his Wrestlemania spot, I see Wrestling fans on wrestling boards and blogs saying how The Rock dont deserve to be the main event at wrestlemania. I even got stereo typed in my blog as being a person that thinks The Rock dont deserve a Wrestlemania ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. CM Punks Title Reign

I just read a Blog Ripping Poor Knox apart and I read the comments section of that blog and Knoxs was being ripped even more... I dont really agree with Knoxs taste or views when it comes to wrestling but even when people are be belittling him and insulting him he always seems level headed and respectful and for that I do respect Knoxs.

But the Blog in question, That cause such a Uproar ...

Updated 02-25-2012 at 12:41 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Understanding My Rock Blog

I wrote a Blog on here a few days ago about The Rock, Some people read it and understood it and some just stereo typed it. See I think The Blog wasnt clear enough for everyone so I will do my best to make it clear.

Everyone who made a negative comment on my Last blog really missed the whole meaning. They assumed im just a Cena Fan and I hate the Rock. Well thats not the case and ill Explain ...

Updated 02-23-2012 at 02:33 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 5 Wrestlania Matches that Almost happened.

This is the Top 5 Wrestlemania matches that almost happened but plans were scraped for a variety of Different Reasons....... I know the First thing that comes to readers minds is STING vs UNDERTAKER. That match isnt on the list cause Sting was never under a World Wrestling Entertainmnet contract. That is more a dream match. These are matches that came close to happening but never did for various reasons. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Problems with The Rock...

Alot of People are pointing fingers at wrestlers like Cena and Wrestling fans and saying the reason they insult the Rock cause they are jealouse cause he made it in another line of work or are angry cause The Rock left Prowrestling.... See my problem with The Rock isnt so simple and im gonna explain why.

I'm not angry cause The Rock left Prowrestling at all, I understand he found a much ...

Updated 02-22-2012 at 09:24 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Current News and Happenings in Wrestling and My Take on it

1 Day removed from the WWE Elmination chamber PPV, I'm here to give my take on Whats going on in the Wrestling world.

CM Punk vs Chris Brown Twitter War.
    It appears CM Punk and Chris Brown Exchanged some words on twitter. Heres what CM Punk had to say

“I would like

Updated 02-20-2012 at 08:37 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  8. Death in Prowrestling

This is a much different blog than my usual "Top 5" Countdown that has been imitated alot lately. This Blog is about something thats been on my mind for such along time. Its about death in prowrestling and how it is handled by the media, Fans, Wrestling journalist and the general public.

The recent death of Whitney Houston got me thinking. It seems that when a musical artist ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Top 5 Potential Mega Stars Whos Career ended too soon

Alot of people will have to read this to understand the concept of this blog. This list is a countdown of Wrestlers who could of had a huge impact on wrestling if their career wasn't cut short or ended by injury or death.

People like Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Owen Hart and many other talented men who died tragically are not eligible for this list...... For the Simple fact that these ...

Updated 02-09-2012 at 03:27 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 5 Non Rumble Royal Rumble PPV matches

This list is for the best Matches at the Royal rumble, Excluding the 30 man or 40 man over the top Royal Rumble..... Not really much to explain so i will get on with the list.

5. The Rock vs Chris Jericho: Royal Rumble 2002
    This was a Over Booked mess, Their was multiple run ins and a bunch of Jericho cheating which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.