Blog Comments

@ THE_CRIPPLER

Money Inc would be my #3 tag title reign for Rotundo. I believe he held the title with 2 different partners when he was in the Varsity Club in the WCW and 2 different partners in the WWE, US Express and Money Inc.

I won't deny Billy Gunn and the NAO were great. He would be in my top ten, but not my top 5, in my opinion.
    @Seanb93
    Excellent pick, I over looked Ron Simmons, His NOD tag days are forgetable but Doom and the APA were Good teams.... I might of put him over Billy gunn but I dont think he deserves to be over Eaton with both incarnations of The Midnight Express.
    Ron Simmons needs to be on the list. Doom, APA, and the original leader of the Nation.
    @Playboy Stevie V

I Really liked Money Inc but I just dont think it had the Impact of the New age outlaws.

Im not a fan of Billy and Chuck or The Smoking Gunns and for that matter Billy Gunn. But You got to look at 3 totally different teams in The Smoking Gunns, The Outlaws and Billy and Chuck and some how Billy made it work.... He Sucks dont get me wrong but You cant deny how Gunn has been able to survive in tag team wrestling for 15 years or so with 3 very different partners and teams.

I dont watch TNA and I dont know much about James Storm but I have watched The AMW vs S.E.X's 2 classic cage matches and the Beer Money and MCMG's Great matches on TNA Impact. I just figured that 1 man have 2 teams that made such a impact in such a short ammount of time, He deserves to be on the list, I'm not to sure about above Bobby Eaton.
    Dynamite Kid! Good job Crippler! Love that pick.

Here's some more, I think....Kevin Sullivan, Dr Death Steve Williams, Terry Gordy, Jimmy Garvin

I would have also said Kevin Von Erich, but he was always in the WCCW. And Bruiser Brody was briefly in the WWWF, but he was really never around WCW or WWF.
    I usually like to add more to your list, but I think you got it.

Wait I just remembered a couple that I would have added before Billy Gun and James Storm. Michael PS Hayes, Mike Rotundo
    Ignore him crippler, he obviously didn't read the intro where you said why edge wouldn't be here, and whatever spelling/grammer stuff didn't affect my enjoyment of this blog.

a bit out there but would Billy Kidman have made a top ten? Alot of people don't like him, but he was pretty good I thought. He would have a shout for a similar list for teaming with rey jr and with paul london.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.