Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER
    @PhEonYx I'm actually born and raised in the United States of America. I apologize for my poor paragraphing and my poor use of writing grammar, I only went to school till the 4th grade and dropped out, I never actually learned to write properly. So that might explain why you might think I'm foreign. Not to mention that also I'am Lazy in fixing some errors that I do see in the Blog now.
    Definitely not criticizing in any way. Hell, your blogs are well written, and you get your point across. Despite grammar errors, and what not, I still look forward to reading your blogs every time they are posted. I'm from the great north, and coincidentally the way you've written certain words, simply made me wonder if you were of french/canadian descent. Clearly you've stated your not. Either way, thanks for taking the time to respond. Cheers Bud
    @PhEonYx
    I'm actually born and raised in the United States of America. I apologize for my poor paragraphing and my poor use of writing grammar, I only went to school till the 4th grade and dropped out, I never actually learned to write properly. So that might explain why you might think I'm foreign. Not to mention that also I'am Lazy in fixing some errors that I do see in the Blog now.
    Rather than talk about the midcard/tag division....you talk about the main event.
    if we keep getting this "raw supershow" then we should have an undisputed champion already. enough is enough.
    I agree with your points. Unfortunately, the things you want to see...the fixes that I'm sure many of us agree with, are a thing of the past. What we saw with Lesnar and Cena last week...that's the extent of chaos we get...and someone in charge of creative seems to have a major case of ADHD because they seem to run with a "what have you done for me lately" style of booking...Alberto Del Rio being the obvious exception. For whatever reason, the creative team, or Vince McMahon, or whoever just LOOOOOOVES him.
    I loved the chaos, man! That's what i truly miss, too. That's what made the attitude era great; it wasn't the fact it was "mostly" non-PG. You can destroy every, during every match, in any TV rating. Another great moment was Austin hunting down the NWO during a whole episode of Smackdown.
    I loved the chaos, man! That's what i truly miss, too. That's what made the attitude era great; it wasn't the fact it was "mostly" non-PG. You can destroy every, during every match, in any TV rating.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.