Blog Comments

Don't forget Claudio Castagnoli... and Chris Hero... and Jon Moxley... Wait...? I thought those were indie guys? What the hell are they doing in WWE?

As for large out of shape looking guys? Brodus Clay and Husky Harris/Bray Wyatt? Hell even Mark Henry just looks like a large guy...
    nice blog man, i agree on the promo side of things but his in ring work screams bam bam bigelow IMO, i started out absolutly hating steen because the stuff i saw of him was from czw an it was utter spot monkey shit but now he has been around, i can't see him getting a big company job just because of his look i mean when was the last time you saw an out of shape 5'11 270lb-er in wwe.......foley and the only indy guy's the e will try to hire now are in the daniel bryan/cm punk mold IMO
    Thankyou for giving me several additions to my "Must Watch" list
    Good blog. I just would have put summerslam 1991 in instead of 2001. Maybe I'm a lil biased of the ol wwf but three title changes in one night was awesome. The mountie vs. Big Boss Man was funny as hell. And Macho's wedding was funny with Heenan's commentary. The only downside was the main event.
    perfect Top 5
    An excellent blog and a very enjoyable read, it brings back a lot of fond memories of some good times. The triple threat match that headlined SS 2000 always freaks me out, the fact that storyline wise HHH was meant to pedigree Angle through the table and he would then be taken to the back with a concussion only to return at the end....and then to actually have the table collapse and Angle to be taken to the back with a legitimate concussion only to come out and finish the match was an astounding coincidence!!

Please I urge you to do more blogs based on other PPV's.
    Kurt also claimed that his match with Jeff Hardy would be better than Triple H v 'Taker. The guy has serious delusions if he thinks TNA will ever produce a match that rivals a WrestleMania main event.

Don't get me wrong, TNA has a history of good matches, but a large part of what makes a match great is the atmosphere surrounding it. TNA simply isn't on a scale where it rivals Raw (dare I say SmackDown?) and for that reason alone TNA will never produce THAT match.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.