View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

1. Could Kevin Steen Be The Next Mick Foley?

Today I'm gonna talk about something I don't really have much knowledge about but felt compelled to write about. I'm not a huge Indy guy, Actually I only watch WWE not even really TNA, I use to buy TNA's DVDs but I haven't really felt their matches in the last 6 years or so were good enough to buy and watch on DVD.... Years ago I bought a ROH DVD which was a best of DVD, I seen Kevin Steen and El ...

Updated 05-14-2012 at 04:49 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE On NETFLIX Review: The Ladder Match 2 Crash and Burn Vol 1. Part 2!!

Here we go with the 2nd edition of the Vol 1. Review of WWE Ladder match 2: Crash and burn DVD, This is The 2nd half of disc 2.

Mankind vs Bossman: Hardcore Title match
    This match was on Raw, It is basically a build up to The Rock vs Mankind match at the Rock Bottom PPV. So Mr Mcmahon is trying to take away the one thing Mankind has left and that's the Hardcore title....

Updated 05-13-2012 at 02:58 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE On NETFLIX Review: The Ladder Match 2 Crash and Burn Vol 1. Part 1

Today I'm going to review Current WWE DVDs provided by NetFlix.... This will be a review but I will be very vague in reviewing each match, You want see a Move by move review of the match, Just will talk about each match and give it a star rating. So I will begin the Review now.

This is Volume 1 so we start off with Christian who is are host telling us that the Ladder match was actually ...

Updated 05-10-2012 at 05:36 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 5 SummerSlam PPV's

WWE is Gearing towards a huge SummerSlam this year so I thought I get a early jump on the posters and put my top 5 SummerSlam PPV's.... Now this list is judge on a whole, Not just a match. Examples, SummerSlam 1991 had a Classic Bret Hart vs MR Perfect IC title match but SummerSlam 1991 didnt make the list cause the rest of the card left alot to be desired. Same Goes for Summerslam 1995, The ladder ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Whats Going On In Prowrestling

I'm Gonna look at some of the News, Rumors and Talked about Issues in Wrestling today. So Here it Goes

Hulk Hogan Says WWE is Worried About His TNA Role
    Today Hulk Hogan Claimed On Twitter that The WWE is threaten by his Involvement in TNA. Here's what

Updated 05-03-2012 at 12:16 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Why I Love Prowrestling

This Blog is Not gonna be very informative and I apologize in advance for anyone who reads this and expects a Blog full of opinions, Predictions or information. This Blog is a little more personal.

To Go on with story you have to understand where I'm coming from and whats my story... Back in 1987, My family spent a lot of time with My Uncle, He was Very sick with Cancer. He had two Daughters ...

Updated 05-01-2012 at 12:27 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Brock Lesnar.... Why Does The IWC Think He Can Save ProWrestling?

You know, I see a lot of The IWC going nuts over Brock Lesnars return, Which I Understand cause it is exciting. I was a fan of Brock Lesnar in his first run in WWE, I thought he was a incredible Performer, One of the best Big Men I ever seen... What I dont Understand is How Prowrestling fans and The IWC Think That Brock Lesnar Will have any major Impact on The WWEs ratings? Let Alone Save The company ...

Updated 04-29-2012 at 07:42 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 5 wrestlers That Can Make a Transition to MMA

After Reading Crazy Kurt Angle Claim and tweets on wrestling news sites. It Got me Thinking, What ProWrestlers would make good Mixed Martial Artist?. I decided That I would survey all of Prowrestling in America, Not just WWE and TNA. So here is my list of Top 5 Wrestler that could make it in MMA.

RULES
    No Wrestlers who were in MMA. So Brock Lesnars and Bobby Lashly can not be apart ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. My Opinion on How to Fix the problems in the WWE

There is a few things I don't understand about the WWE, I seen so many sure fire things that will be a instant success that the WWE seems to put more effort in to making it fail than they do to make it work... Here is a few Ideas I have that I think could make The WWE better creatively and financially.

TOO MANY TITLES
    This might not appeal to everybody, But now That Smackdown talent ...

Updated 04-19-2012 at 02:09 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 5 Wrestlers That Need to Stay off Twitter

Wrestlers on Twitter is one of the most annoying things about twitter. Twitter makes you understand just how bitter, Childish and stupid wrestlers really are. Here is the Top 5 that destroyed what ever respect that had once they joined The Social media Giant that is "Twitter"... This is just refering to Twitter not Shoot interviews or Youtube accounts.

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.