View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

1. Why Is Chris Jericho The Best?

I always heard people say things like "Chris Jericho is the best all around wrestler in history" or "Chris Jericho is one of the greatest of all time" Even things like "Chris Jericho is one of the greatest in ring performers in wrestling" then people call him best in the world and so on. People act like Jericho can do no wrong. I just don't see where this Chris Jericho ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE Classics OnDemand Review: WCW BEACH BLAST 1992

1992 was a transitional period for WCW, With the loss of Ric Flair WCW was scrambling to come up with some new stars and story lines. Since the WCW no longer could use the Heel group "The Four Horsemen" they decided to create a new Heel stable with Arn Anderson having more of a leader role and that stable was "The Dangerous Alliance". The Dangerous Alliance was the breath ...

Updated 08-14-2012 at 10:17 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Kevin Nash's Recent Comments

This Blog is about the recent comments of Former WCW/TNA/WWF Superstar "Kevin Nash". Here are the comments he made that has sent a rage in the wrestling community. Not only in fans but more so in wrestlers.

"When Benoit and Guerrero hugged [at the end of WrestleMania XX], that was the end of the business," he says. "Has business been the same since that WrestleMania? ...

Updated 08-13-2012 at 08:14 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE CLASSICS ONDEMAND REVIEW: WWF One Night Only 1997

This a Review of the WWF's UK PPV titled One Night Only. This PPV took place in 1997, The peak of The Hart Foundation storyline, The beginning of The DX Formation and in the middle of the Undertaker Shawn Michaels rivalry (just before Hell in the Cell).... This PPV is loaded from top to bottom with Great matches so I wont waste any time and we will get to the action.

Dude ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE Classics Ondemand Review: World tour 1992

This a Review Of a WWF Coliseum Video release that is currently showing on WWE Classics OnDemand. this Review is of WWF World Tour 1992.... this Review will be complete with match star ratings.

So Lets Begin

We Start off with some Cheap 1990's Computer graphics and we go to are host for this Video Release, The Late Lord Alford Hayes, He gives us a quick run down ...

Updated 07-04-2012 at 06:09 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 5 Steve Austin Matches

Every where I go on the Internet people are comparing Stone Cold Steve Austin to Hulk Hogan. Saying thins like "They weren't Great Wrestlers and didn't have Great matches but they made up for it with Charisma". People always type cast Austin as a 1 trick pony or a Guy with a great character, I say BULLSHIT to that... I even heard someone on a wrestling internet show say that The Rock and ...

Updated 05-27-2012 at 10:46 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE Classics OnDemand The Monday Night Wars Review 5/12/17

We Start Off with the RAW IS WAR intro.

Segment #1: Hart Foundation Opening Promo
    The entire Hart Foundation come out with the leader Bret being Wheeled out in a Wheel Chair (Bret Hart was Awesome in his Wheel Chair Heel Act).... Bret Hart talks about how he would take these men (The Hart ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 5 Chris Jericho Matches

With all the Flag talk about Chris Jericho and the 30 day suspension, I decided to count down Jericho's best matches.

This isn't The Greatest Jericho Moments, This is the Best Matches of Chris Jericho. I will not include Matches from Japan, I'm Also not including tag matches. So enough with the time wasting explanation, I will get to the list.

Updated 05-25-2012 at 11:28 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE 24/7 ondemand OMG Moments Review

This is the review of the OMG moments section of the May WWE 24/7 Ondemand programing.

WHC Battle Royal: Smackdown 2006.

This is a Battle Royal to determine the New World Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown since it was Vacated by Batistia after suffering injuries by Mark Henry....We join the Battle Royal in progress as the last Suprise Entrant makes his way to the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Is CM Punk The Biggest Hypocrite in Prowrestling?

First off I like to say Iam a admire of CM Punks work, I Love his in ring ability's and I think his promos (Before becoming John Cena's mini me on the mic) were Stellar and some of the better prowrestling promos I have ever seen. But I really believe CM Punk is one of the most Hypocritical people in entertainment today.

Lets look at the whole Chris Brown Twitter war going on... CM Punk ...

Updated 05-19-2012 at 04:10 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.