Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Choosen One
    I call B.S. on this list. I can think of 5 title reigns in the last 2 years more boring than these 5, with out even mentioning the name John Cena either. Ummm Edge anyone.....Batista....ummm Undertaker ..... thats not even mentioning the train wreck of TNA World Champions over the last 2 years.

You are saying in wrestling history but it seems more like boring title reigns for you, not historically boring title reigns.

On a side note....How is the Ultimate Warrior on this list? His feud with Rick Rude was far from boring, and Rude was the first guy to make Warrior look like an actual good wrestler, something he isn't. Warrior's feud with Savage was great as well. If not for the first war with Iraq and Vince getting the idea of having Sgt.Slaughter turning on the USA, Savage/Warrior would have been the main event at WM. If you go back and watch WM 7 you will see that Savage/Warrior was the best match of the night. Savage even more so than Rude made Warrior look like a million bucks.

In the words of another boring World Champion......REALLY!?!??!! REALLLLLY!?!??!?!
    Ok number 1 I dont know how you count Savage and Warrior at WM7 in Warriors title regin? Warrior lost the title 3 monthes before... and the Great matches Warrior had with Rude were for the IC title not the World title.... see Warriors title regin was so boring you dont even remember it.

2nd no title regin recently was more than 2 or 3 monthes.. you might be able to add the Miz to it, but he had somne really good TV moments and some good storylines... these men had the title for a year, a year of boringness.

3rd of all John Cena, Edge, Batista and so on had multiple title regins, its hard to pin point one title regin i didnt like that lasted over 5 monthes and speak on that.... and like them or not but Cena, Edge, Batista and all had memorble moments and matches... You know everyone who hates Cena has to forget their hate for him and be impartial and unbiased and look at hwat he has accomplished while he has been on top... Cena Had Great matches. Shawn Michaels at WM 23, a One hour match with HBK on Raw that was amazing, A Great match with Batista at WM 26, Great TLC match with Edge, A Violent I Quit match with JBL, A Clasic match with Punk at Money in the Bank... the list goes on, not to mention the moments... i like to be impartial and unbiased in my post.
    Updated 09-12-2011 at 12:41 AM by THE_CRIPPLER
    I call B.S. on this list. I can think of 5 title reigns in the last 2 years more boring than these 5, with out even mentioning the name John Cena either. Ummm Edge anyone.....Batista....ummm Undertaker ..... thats not even mentioning the train wreck of TNA World Champions over the last 2 years.

You are saying in wrestling history but it seems more like boring title reigns for you, not historically boring title reigns.

On a side note....How is the Ultimate Warrior on this list? His feud with Rick Rude was far from boring, and Rude was the first guy to make Warrior look like an actual good wrestler, something he isn't. Warrior's feud with Savage was great as well. If not for the first war with Iraq and Vince getting the idea of having Sgt.Slaughter turning on the USA, Savage/Warrior would have been the main event at WM. If you go back and watch WM 7 you will see that Savage/Warrior was the best match of the night. Savage even more so than Rude made Warrior look like a million bucks.

In the words of another boring World Champion......REALLY!?!??!! REALLLLLY!?!??!?!
    one more thing bro, do you think you could tell me how you imbed pics/videos in your blogs? I've been wanting to add them to my blogs for a while
    Quote Originally Posted by EricChampion
    Definitely agree about the Yokozuna reign lol Idk i kinda liked the JBL reign but it was pretty boring after a while but different, Nash was terrible i thought but he may have been able to pull of a nice long WCW World heavyweight reign maybe, and i didnt even watch any of the Justin Credible reign. I think all of Taker's reigns are pretty boring too i'd like to see a longer list maybe a top 20 lol and see what all you can come up with.

I had to throw a John Cena "joke" in before anyone else beat me to it. But my problem with Cena is its the same reign every time, didnt he not have the WWE championship for a year or something like that,and won it back finally and its the same old song and dance. I can't say he doesnt deserve it i mean the dude works his ass off. and no matter how much we nag, bitch and moan he isnt going anywhere so i think he just needs a revamped character something new.
    Yeah i mostly focused on Long title regins that were just 1 time.... i didnt wanna branch it out to all their title regins, could be a bit confusing, tehse guys had one title regin for good reason.

JBL is a Great guy, very intelligent in his writtings and Videos on youtube, he was a great heel but JBL wasnt much in the ring and the guys they put him with didnt mesh with him and also that horrible stable didnt help.... same with the Warrior, he had such a awesome start and then boom nothing, and he picked it back up after he lost the title and had his best match ever with the Macho Man. just like JBL had his best match ever against Cena in the I Quit match after dropping the title... Werid, Sometimes people are just better without the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER
    I knew i was gonna get one of these comments..... Cena had some subpar title runs so did alot of guys but Cena was like 10 time champ, the guys on this list were only champ once and if it was twice it was basicly back to back and it wasnt more than a month apart.... I will take Cenas worse title regin over Yokozunas 1 year of nerve holds.

Definitely agree about the Yokozuna reign lol Idk i kinda liked the JBL reign but it was pretty boring after a while but different, Nash was terrible i thought but he may have been able to pull of a nice long WCW World heavyweight reign maybe, and i didnt even watch any of the Justin Credible reign. I think all of Taker's reigns are pretty boring too i'd like to see a longer list maybe a top 20 lol and see what all you can come up with.

I had to throw a John Cena "joke" in before anyone else beat me to it. But my problem with Cena is its the same reign every time, didnt he not have the WWE championship for a year or something like that,and won it back finally and its the same old song and dance. I can't say he doesnt deserve it i mean the dude works his ass off. and no matter how much we nag, bitch and moan he isnt going anywhere so i think he just needs a revamped character something new.
    Quote Originally Posted by knox
    And might i add, your are an awesome blogger. I've read alot of your posts and your pretty good man
    Thank you, I know my Grammar and Spelling isnt the best but i try to make as few as mistakes as possible.... Randy Orton won the title so many times its hard to say one regin was bad and he had a few good ones.... plus i wanted to keep it to long title regins and i think Orton was champ for only 1 month his first title win... Its hard to call a title regin borring if its only a few monthes long, its not so painful if its only a few monthes, These regins were a year or close to it.
    And might i add, your are an awesome blogger. I've read alot of your posts and your pretty good man

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.