Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Los Conquistador
    john cenas 2006 - 2007 reign should have been number 1
    i like the guy but i couldn't believe how they short changed people on quickie main events, the constant drop in ratings and a complete over turn to anti cena fans that still hasn't been rectified to this day and yet the wwe never made a change
    the only thing that saved us was his injury which occurred during the mass wellness policy suspensions meaning this god awful reign could have stretched on a lot longer

again i like cena but that whole year was spent burying every credible star to make cena into hogan 2.0

but i digress
    decent post
    arguable line-up however and overuse of the word boring
    Boring is the title of the Blog so if i say it once or twice a entry its really not that big of a deal.

Honestly i dont know how many times i can say this but I dont count people that had multiple title reigns..... Cena has been Champion 10 times or so you cant really put him in this list..... but I mean dont you think your being Freaking biased?.... 2006-2007 John Cena Reign the Worse of all time?.... number one he didnt hold it very long at a time, he lose it for a few monthes and get it back, he didnt hold it for like a year straight... 2nd we had a Good Elmination chamber in 2006 that Cena Won, then he droped the WWE title to Edge after cashing in his first money in the bank, He feuded with Edge that whole year and made Edge a main eventer. Cena had a Really Good match with HHH at WM 22, Then He had a stellar triple Threat with Edge and HHH, a Good match at SummerSlam, then had a Incredible TLC match with Edge... so in 1 year Cena help make Edge, Had Good to Great matches at every PPV. So how is this worse than Freaking Yoko and JBL?..... or shall we go to 2007 when he had A Really Good Last Man Standing match with Umanga. Then he had a Great Feud with HBK that was the highlight of the year which came with a Amazing match at Wrestlemania 23 and a Legendary 60 min match on Raw thats considered one of the best TV match of all times. Lets not forget the fatal 4 way with Edge, Michaels, Orton....

So please show me how in the hell do you call that reign the Worse in wrestling history.....Why cause your a cliche Cena hater, so everyone you dont like I should just consider the worse... I try to be unbiased as much as possible in my Blogs. I dont like Cena, I dont Like Orton but just cause i dont liek them I'm not gonna call them the worse champions ever cause that is just insane..... as you can tell by my name I'm a Chris Benoit Fan but I'm not gonna say he had the best title reign cause it is far from the truth.
    john cenas 2006 - 2007 reign should have been number 1
    i like the guy but i couldn't believe how they short changed people on quickie main events, the constant drop in ratings and a complete over turn to anti cena fans that still hasn't been rectified to this day and yet the wwe never made a change
    the only thing that saved us was his injury which occurred during the mass wellness policy suspensions meaning this god awful reign could have stretched on a lot longer

again i like cena but that whole year was spent burying every credible star to make cena into hogan 2.0

but i digress
    decent post
    arguable line-up however and overuse of the word boring
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine
    One thing that everyone has pointed out is that, you need to use spell check badly.

Although, The Real Chosen One's comments were pretty unabashed, they were right. It is just the WWE/ECW and isn't really dealing with wrestling history as a whole.

The most uneventful title reign for me was Goldberg for WCW during his streak. (The streak overall was boring.) It just felt like I was watching squash match after squash match. Not very entertaining at all. All I remember from Goldberg was mowing his lawn and his Who's Next gimmick.
    well i guess what you and the chosen one dont understand is the requirements of the list...... you want me count Verne gagne who Was multiple AWA champion and put AWA on the map... Or Jerry Lawler who had around 30 or 40 USWA title regins? its not gonna happen. and no indy feds, Too many indy feds, if i want I could go back and watch Jeff Farmers world title regin.

So you wanna count Goldberg as the boringest title regin? that is just insane, im not a Goldberg Fan but to call Goldberg a boring Regin is stupid. He is the only reason WCW got a win in the ratings while being dominated by WWE. The streak just cause you didnt like it and you hated Goldberg doesnt mean that everyone did, i personally didnt care for Goldberg and his fake streak, but his regin brought on new feuds, it was exciting and it Helped a failing WCW get some momentum back.... Maybe there wasnt solid promos and Great stellar matches but there was exciting and decent matches..... it was his Gimmick and charecter to dominate people, so sorry, it was a bad title regin, it might of not had the best matches but it wasnt boring and it has its place in history
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Choosen One
    You use the word history but its the lack of history thats the problem here. You just took a few year time span in the WWF/E and mixed in a former ECW Champion. A ECW Champion who shouldnt be on your list to begin with. ECW was dead by the time Justin Credible became World Champion, and only because he was someone Paul Heyman trusted.

Sorry Crippler but there is no real history in this blog, nice try though.

Verne Gagna had some pretty boring title reigns in the AWA, so did Jerry Lawler, Larry Zbyszko and hell even Curt Hennig had a boring AWA World title reign.

You dont think there were boring NWA World Champions? Reading your blog it wouldnt seem like it.

You dont think WCW had any boring World Champions? Apparently not.

Dont title your blog with out doing some real research in to the subject you are about to blog about. A better title would be......The Top 5 most boring title reigns that I know about or care to look at Wiki for details on.......See that would be more fitting.

Oh and on the whole Warrior/Savage thing, I was saying how their feud was pretty damn amazing, that concluded with an awesome match at Mania. If Vince didnt have a boner for a real life issue with the Gulf War and making his Wrestling show a soap opera, Savage/Warrior would be talked about now as one of the best World Championship matches in WM history.
    So you are telling Warrior shouldnt be on the list cause if his feud with Savage was for the WWF Championship it would of been Great?. Sorry that just doesnt make any sence.... I only go by his actual regin not what could of been... See what you dont understand is im not putting these men down, just their title regins, i dont deny Warriors great matches he had and his impact on wrestling just his boring title regin.

and I have said several times I didnt use men with multiple Title regins, it wouldnt make any sence to, it was mostly 1 or 2 title regins and if they were back to back like with in a month, but al these men were only 1 time champion in their promotion.... I could of Add Ron Simmons on there but He was the First black Champion and the regin wasnt long maybe 4 monthes and it did have a redeeming quality by being the First Black champion.

I didnt do indy promotion and japan cause it simply be impossible... Jerry Lawler you say? Well he was 50 time USWA champion and plus im not gonna count USWA...... Sure i can count guys like Pat 'O Connor and Bruno Sammartino and so on, but that just isnt fair, You are talking when Wrestling was a Diferent Animal all together. So what was considered boring to us now was exciting back then..... if i was to do a list of worse finishing moves, you think i put Bruno Sammartinos bear hug on there? Fuck no, cause that was a finisher back then.
    Nice blog. Thank you for a dose of positivity. I think we can all agree that's something which is lacking in this IWC of ours. In fact, I'm about to go trash TNA's main event from the pay-per-view (again) because they had a run-in from the Hulkster (again).
    One thing that everyone has pointed out is that, you need to use spell check badly.

Although, The Real Chosen One's comments were pretty unabashed, they were right. It is just the WWE/ECW and isn't really dealing with wrestling history as a whole.

The most uneventful title reign for me was Goldberg for WCW during his streak. (The streak overall was boring.) It just felt like I was watching squash match after squash match. Not very entertaining at all. All I remember from Goldberg was mowing his lawn and his Who's Next gimmick.
    you could do with some english lessons, but i still enjoyed reading. a blog is complete opinion and its good that you share your opinion. boring title reigns aren't the type of things i usually think about so a good topic too.
    i remember in the jbl reign where orlando jordan defended on his behalf against the undertaker, which i thought was BS. the reign became annoying.
    and i'm glad you didnt include cena. cena makes a great champion because he works hard every single night, and loves his fans and the business with a passion. he is definitely overused which i dislike very much, but you gotta admire his work ethic

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.